• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this supposed to happen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia11

When I summon Cloud, it seems kind of glitched. Some things just get cut off. Is it supposed to happen?

Marluxia11

Are you sure? I only got it like a few months ago.

Here's a better description. When just Cloud is summoned, he does that slash thing, and the heartless being attacked look kinda like they're being cut off. I did it at Traverse Town and saw half a heartless. The other half showed the Traverse Town background.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
i think ur game might be f***ed up, try blowing in it, that seems to work for me (nintendo 64 games, gameboy games, super nintendo games, etc.)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol, well if it doesn't really effect the gameplay, I wouldn't worry. If all it does is a graphical glitch, keep the game, it's a nice little momento...

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Are you sure? I only got it like a few months ago.

Here's a better description. When just Cloud is summoned, he does that slash thing, and the heartless being attacked look kinda like they're being cut off. I did it at Traverse Town and saw half a heartless. The other half showed the Traverse Town background.

Hmmmm......Well, see if it happens on every world or just that world. If it just happens on that world, keep the game. If it happens on every world or another one, buy a new one. =(

KingdomHeartsKid

Are you reffering to the pause cloud makes because he attacks, pauses, attacks, on my game it does that but the heartless don't seem to "cut off" unless you mean pause.

Marluxia11

I blew it. It seems to work better now, but it might happen again. Like you guys said, it won't affect the gameplay (I already beat it anyway).

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
well then it wont really mater if you beat it already

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Ya, that's not supposed to happen.

I would let you borrow mine, but I don't know where you live, sorry. :(

I wouldn't really worry about it, and if you want, you can look for CoM videos online, they usually show Sora summoning Cloud and Cloud attacking.
Or I could make a CoM video of it just so you can see what it's really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back