• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this scene normally there?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
So yesterday, at my lil' cousins house, he was playing some kh2, trying to fight ansem, well he was lvl 56, isnt that lil under leveled?

It gets worst, he had no -ga spells, so i go to HB ready to get curaga, and after i talked to aerith, something happened, a cutscene, but i never seen this one before, this was beast walking up the library stairs and belle is up there he screams "BELLE!" then they hug then it's over....

can anyone confirm if this was normally there cuz i dont remember

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Ok ok ok, people are ganging up on me now. I know you want to increase your post count, but we dont need multiple people making the same post. That's a form of spamming, which we all know not to do.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Ok ok ok, people are ganging up on me now. I know you want to increase your post count, but we dont need multiple people making the same post. That's a form of spamming, which we all know not to do.

Isn't it spam if you say someone else is spamming when your post says nothing informative?

Exactly

ANY WAY

Well, I've never seen the scene before, it's wierd 'cuz when i got curaga, i walked 3 steps then the scene showed.

CidHighwind

i was confused for a moment because he said kh2 but now i know what ur talking about i remember the scene quite vividly and it happens like u stated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back