• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh-815

I was looking for any new information on KH3D when I found this sight where they are talking about a new Nomura interview. They had a link to it but it didnt work. One of the comments said "To add to the tease, Nomura ended the interview by saying, "To all Kingdom Hearts fans, I thank you. You've got a friend in me," followed by a wink." hinting that there will be a Toy Story world in the next game. I have looked, but could not find the interview so I dont know if it is true. If it is I would like to see this interview. Sorry if somebody already posted the interview but I havent been here for a wile. Here is a link to that sight. The Impossible Will Occur In Kingdom Hearts 3D // Siliconera

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The person in the comments was just flapping their mouth. Nomura never said that.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I doubt Nomura would drop a hint in that manner anyway...

Stars

リク
What? Toy story? o_O
Never heard that before.. though I saw it somewhere saying that there will be new disney worlds in next game

Razorl

Now I don't know who what when where and why, but I do know this

Originally Woody and Buzz were to be summons in Kingdom Hearts 2, their models still remain on the disc, but the textures and soforth were removed/never created.

it's not entirely unbelievable to say a Toy Story world could exist in future installments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back