• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this possible???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akans

「moriya」
Update Note: These are hacked fights people. They can be done in KH2 OR KH2FM. The fact the gameplay text is in English is a dead giveaway that it is NOT Final Mix. You do NOT get to fight Riku as Roxas in either of them without a cheat device.
That's from the uploader...

Edit: Wait, yeah, you DO fight Riku, in the Land of Dragons when you revisit remember? But it wasn't really a serious 1v1 fight...

xickae

^I remember this fight, but I was meaning Roxas VS Riku in TWTNW (the fight in the video I posted).

kh is ba

Yeah they just showed scenes from FM+ then used a cheat to actually be able to do it.

It even says that it is a hacked fight, look at the about this video and it says...
These are hacked fights people. They can be done in KH2 OR KH2FM. The fact the gameplay text is in English is a dead giveaway that it is NOT Final Mix. You do NOT get to fight Riku as Roxas in either of them without a cheat device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back