• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is This Picture Real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miminezz

I found this picture while searching the interwebs. It looks legit and has Nomura's signature, but I can't seem to find if it's real or not.

27ymogi.jpg

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think so. Nomura likes to make random/simple sketches sometimes and shares them. Since they're not technically "promotional art" they not as popular as other official images.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's to bad because that random one is better than most of the "official" art he's made.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think there are two others.

kingdom-hearts-artworks-kingdom-hearts-days-img.png

And idk what the other one is or if I'm making up the third one. Maybe the third one was just Roxas solo.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think there are two others.

kingdom-hearts-artworks-kingdom-hearts-days-img.png

And idk what the other one is or if I'm making up the third one. Maybe the third one was just Roxas solo.

I remember the one of solo Roxas. If I'm also remembering right the picture was being poked fun at because Roxas looked particularly effeminate in that one, which is probably why I remember it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I love seeing these quick sketches that Nomura makes :) I've never seen a BbS one though :( That is one I'd really fall head over heels for...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just remembered I had this sitting in my files and kept forgetting to upload it xD

Artwork17.jpg

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I see that the Roxas solo picture makes it to the Days game as his face icon by the HP bar. Ahh, these pictures are amazing!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You keep such purdy things hidden in your files~ 8D

I meant to upload it for KHI but completely forgot about it xD

So we can confirm, Ethy is not going crazy and there was indeed a third sketch in the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back