• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is this how the Master of Masters disappeared?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyblade07

don’t know if someone already mentioned this (plus not a theory person myself) but could the reason the MoM disappeared cause he abused the power of waking? And just like Sora he vanished and ended up in shibuya? Cause We see him in the same place as Sora in the verum Rex cinematic cutscene, they said the MoM vanished without a trace so meaning he disappeared from the world as a whole and Ended up in Shibuya or verum Rex (don’t know what to call it) so do you think this theory is correct? Let me know what your theory would love to hear more.

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
Considering how even after the big reveal that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and the game cut to black before he could say what his mission was, I personally don't think this is the case. My friend thinks that the Master of Masters is tied into the overall plot alot more then people realize to the point where he very well could be the REAL villain in this series. I also wouldn't put it past Nomura to have the MoM PUT HIMSELF IN THAT DAMN BLACK BOX (I still think SOME part of the actual Kingdom Hearts is inside of it xD), IT'S LIKE THE TRUNK BARTY CROUCH JR STASHED MAD-EYE MOODY IN DURING THE EVENTS OF GOBLET OF FIRE!!! I mean it could be bigger on the inside then on the outside for all we know, it could even be a portal to YET ANOTHER Disney owned world or something like that :D

Keyblade07

Considering how even after the big reveal that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and the game cut to black before he could say what his mission was, I personally don't think this is the case. My friend thinks that the Master of Masters is tied into the overall plot alot more then people realize to the point where he very well could be the REAL villain in this series. I also wouldn't put it past Nomura to have the MoM PUT HIMSELF IN THAT DAMN BLACK BOX (I still think SOME part of the actual Kingdom Hearts is inside of it xD), IT'S LIKE THE TRUNK BARTY CROUCH JR STASHED MAD-EYE MOODY IN DURING THE EVENTS OF GOBLET OF FIRE!!! I mean it could be bigger on the inside then on the outside for all we know, it could even be a portal to YET ANOTHER Disney owned world or something like that :D
Lol a theory that Sora And MoM plus the world of verum Rex is inside the box is interesting and wired theory, or maybe kh in the box yea.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Interesting.

Guess this theory of mine was told before?

Yes. This is the fourth time I've heard it. Still not convinced he's a "bad guy" Still think he's Ven.

Back