• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is this a powerful evidence of Terra being the Guardian of Ansem?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
this theory is starting to sound real to me and not just a theory after all, im Gonna show you the evidence but first lets take a quick run on some of the points on this theory and i'll make it as short as possible ok lets begin,

people theories the idea of terra being the Gurdian of Ansem trapped in his own darkness which he can't escape
Dk99aluU4AE2L90.jpg

and many pointed out that the Gurdian tried to seek help from riku implying terra is trapped and reaching his hand for riku
maxresdefault.jpg

now the final evidence i found ofc i don't if it's already discovered which would be embarrassing xD but here it is
maxresdefault.jpg

the way he show up is just like the Guardian just check the video
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZMsBJK8Y3I[/video] skip to 2:55 and see, notice how terra emerges from terranort back like the Gurdian does literally floating behind him, ok i know this evidence not that strong but with kingdom hearts every little detail counts right? yea in the end this still a theory not a fact.

Last edited:

Veevee

Awards
I don't see much evidence there; first of all, I don't know whether Terra would recognize Riku after 10+ years since he only met him briefly as a child. Reaching out is not that much of a big thing in this series because it happens quite often; Terranort reaching out for Aqua to choke her; Vanitas reaching out for Sora to ... I don't know, threaten him?; Riku reaching out for Sora in the opening of KH1 to pull him into his darkness. Yes, he appears from behind in 0.2 but that's the best trick to stop someone, to grab him from behind. In BBS and 0.2 we see Terra fighting Xehanort from within and both times we see him in his physical form as Terra, so I think Terra has actually not given in to darkness yet. I don't say the theory's impossible, but I don't see much pointing towards that either.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't see much evidence there; first of all, I don't know whether Terra would recognize Riku after 10+ years since he only met him briefly as a child. Reaching out is not that much of a big thing in this series because it happens quite often; Terranort reaching out for Aqua to choke her; Vanitas reaching out for Sora to ... I don't know, threaten him?; Riku reaching out for Sora in the opening of KH1 to pull him into his darkness. Yes, he appears from behind in 0.2 but that's the best trick to stop someone, to grab him from behind. In BBS and 0.2 we see Terra fighting Xehanort from within and both times we see him in his physical form as Terra, so I think Terra has actually not given in to darkness yet. I don't say the theory's impossible, but I don't see much pointing towards that either.
The Guardian reached out and Riku then quoted something Terra said to him as a child. It really did feel like Terra and Riku were sharing a moment there.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't really have nor search for much evidence, I just hope Guardian is something more than just Terra/Terra's Darkness because it would be a bit boring and feel like a waste of an entity.
The "ohhh this character you fight is retroactively a derivative of Terra!" feel is something I already had experienced fully with Ansem SoD and Xemnas, I don't really need Guardian to be the missing third or something like that.

ebenbork

Awards
I wouldnt mind the Guardian being terras darkness. Like that's just an ability he has within the manipulation of his darkness.

And to be fair we kinda already got the "oh look who it is" scenario that DarkosOverlord mentioned. Cuz in BBS we learned Ansem SOD was the heartless of Terranort.

Edit: I should have read DarkosOverlord's post completely before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back