• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there any way to post new Information elsewhere?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHplaya

Hey, I do not know if this is the right area to post this but the thread for the Livestreams says that its maximum capacity has been reached and I am unable to view anything anymore, despite it working fine up until a little while ago. Is there anyway to relocate the info to a newer thread without so much traffic? thanks

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey, I do not know if this is the right area to post this but the thread for the Livestreams says that its maximum capacity has been reached and I am unable to view anything anymore, despite it working fine up until a little while ago. Is there anyway to relocate the info to a newer thread without so much traffic? thanks

Er...The thread is not the reason for the overload of somebody's livestream. That is on a different site. If there are too many people viewing the stream, you'll have to wait for a new one to start or for it to end to view the recording :x

KHplaya

Not the livestreams it says the thread itself has reached capacity. I was just saying which one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back