• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there any difference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the U.S and UK version of BBS? Cause i kinda want the limited edition but idk if there are any differences between them that may turn me off.

Wheels

Not that's been stated, and I don't see why there would be, the only difference is UK gets the CE as well as the standard, which you already know. You won't get those decals, however

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
As far as actual content goes, I'm pretty sure it goes almost unchanged.

And sorry for my somewhat noobish questions i never bought an overseas game before. obviously the voice actors are the same right?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That's correct. Even through any accents, English is still English.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nope. No difference at all. The only difference is that one is rated E10 and the other is rated Pegi 12. Other than that, they are exactly the same.

Thanks a lot guys for the info. I've been visiting quite a lot but never actually posted till now! Good to see that most of you here are kind and helpful!

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Won't the dialogue and menus be written in British English, rather than American? There's not really much difference, but there are things like Organization vs. Organisation. I know they won't change the voice acting, but won't the menus and subs change?

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
^ I very much they'd go through that much effort when the American English works fine...unless they've done that for previous releases

Won't the dialogue and menus be written in British English, rather than American? There's not really much difference, but there are things like Organization vs. Organisation. I know they won't change the voice acting, but won't the menus and subs change?

This is one of the things i am slightly worried about call it O.C.D or whatever you want but little changes like that bug me :/

PowerIsNothing

This is one of the things i am slightly worried about call it O.C.D or whatever you want but little changes like that bug me :/

Seriously? Things like a single letter changed or one letter added on bugs you? Because thats the only changes you will find.

Things like color changed to colour, its not that big a deal.

Seriously? Things like a single letter changed or one letter added on bugs you? Because thats the only changes you will find.

Things like color changed to colour, its not that big a deal.

Never said it was such a big deal.. it may bug me a little but doesn't mean I wont get the game because of it.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Why would they bother. There is very little difference between the text, I'm pretty sure people will understand just fine.

I mean, when I was saw the Europe trailer for Sonic Colors I didn't freak out and go "Why is it spelled COLOURS?! OMG, IT'S CONFUSING!" it really isn't that hard to figure it out just because a single letter was added or removed. -_-

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Another problem is that you won't get it on the exact day of the release I don't think. I really want to get the game from the UK or something, but I can't wait a couple days for it :(, does anyone know a site that may deliver on the day of release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back