• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is there an order in KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlk2009

I only say this because I decided to take sora to Notre dame first and riku to tron, however with riku it seems like i am missing something so I was wondering whether it was best to take both boys to the same world to get the full picture or am I looking at it wrong?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Their stories compliment each other. It's best to have both of them go to the same worlds. :p

jlk2009

ok thanks is it order specific? :)

Sorry I feel really dumb

State

Awards
It's like most of the previous games where there is a group of them you can choose from, and when you complete all of them another group opens up.
HOw do you get to worlds? Gummi Ship? Armor? Another way?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
No, I only know squat about the game. Do you select them from a menu or how?

It is kind of like the World Map of KH1, in that you scroll around and pick which world you want to enter. Unlike KH2 and BBS where you literally flew around to the worlds.

Also, you only have to Dive the first time you enter a world, you can skip it every time after that. (Though you get rewards for getting high-scores in Dive Mode so it is beneficial to replay them)

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
It is kind of like the World Map of KH1, in that you scroll around and pick which world you want to enter. Unlike KH2 and BBS where you literally flew around to the worlds.

Also, you only have to Dive the first time you enter a world, you can skip it every time after that. (Though you get rewards for getting high-scores in Dive Mode so it is beneficial to replay them)

yea thats pretty much it. Dive mode is just you pick a world and its basically you are falling into that world from the other as your character. no ships or anything. you just.. dive into it, really cool feature.

And yes if you do perfect each of the dives you get a special Keyblade. (wich is personally my favorite of the game)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I took Sora to La Cite and Riku to Prankster's. Prankster's was way too complicated for playing as Riku so I took him to La Cite as well. Sora finished first so I took him to Prankster's and Riku to The Grid, then Riku finished The Grid and the rest of Prankster's before Sora did xD

So yeah, the way you do it doesn't matter.

padlock

Awards
Although it should be noted that even though the difficulty level labels Pranksters Paradise AFTER The Grid, The Journal, Dive Order, And Keyblade order all imply that the Story for Prankster's Paradise comes before the Grid :)

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Although it should be noted that even though the difficulty level labels Pranksters Paradise AFTER The Grid, The Journal, Dive Order, And Keyblade order all imply that the Story for Prankster's Paradise comes before the Grid :)

As you beat the worlds, the level of difficulty of the remaining worlds change. So if you go to La Cite Des Cloches first, Pranksters Paradise becomes a higher level than The Grid.

It's originally like this;

La Cite Des Cloches - Pranksters Paradise - The Grid.

That's the level of difficulty from lowest to highest, but if you go to Notre Dame first, then it changes to this;

La Cite Des Cloches - The Grid - Pranksters Paradise.

I noticed this when watching a playthrough for the Japanese version.

The level of difficulty depends on which world you go to previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back