• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there a way to play together?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzuraJae

Website
azurajae.com
Hey, I've just started playing Chi recently (and boy was it frustrating trying to get down the basics, but I got it down the controls and stuff pretty well now; I even have my own special way to get the story done without anyone having to translate it for me or to look it up online) and I invited my cousin to play Chi with me.

So he made an account and we made sure we were in the same Union (Leopardis or however you spell it) and after an hour of trial and error, finally figured out how to add people to a party/add them as friend without looking for the name/rank. However, we were wondering if it was possible to play together in a world, like other online games can. We made a theory that we had to be in the same story level (for example, we promised we would stop advancing story after reaching Agrabah 1-7) and then in a party, be in the same world, but since I'm way ahead of him (he's Lv6ish and I'm lv42) and he's having trouble advancing the story without my help, we have no way to test this theory at this current moment.

But I'm wondering if anyone figured out a way to play together instead of in the lobby. Like have another player actually on the same World you are on at the same time and do missions together. I'm not sure if this is even possible, but I think I've read of it being done before when I was browsing forums trying to figure out how to get make a party and add members, although I forget where exactly I read it (GameFAQs? KH13? KHInsider? I don't remember ^^").

I just want to know because it's really lonely in KHX. Other than Boss Raids and the Lobby, there's no sign of other players actually there. My cousin said that "he couldn't feel my presence" as in he couldn't see my health, or any sort of change besides the +1AP. Even though we were in the same party, we couldn't really play with each other.

If we can't play with each other, then I really hope Unchained X has a multiplayer feature when you can be on the same map with other people :/

Xelon99

Awards
Sadly no way to play like the way you'd want it. You'll be alone in the worlds, forever (man that sounds depressing).

The best way you'd get the immersion of playing together is to join up in a party together for the Raid Bosses and get on Skype or something like that while you are both playing. That way you can discuss things and keep each other up to date with what you're doing. You could send each other screenshots of your decks or areas for example if you'd need help deciding. But the actual Open World experience isn't possible at this point.

AzuraJae

Website
azurajae.com
Sadly no way to play like the way you'd want it. You'll be alone in the worlds, forever (man that sounds depressing). The best way you'd get the immersion of playing together is to join up in a party together for the Raid Bosses and get on Skype or something like that while you are both playing. That way you can discuss things and keep each other up to date with what you're doing. You could send each other screenshots of your decks or areas for example if you'd need help deciding. But the actual Open World experience isn't possible at this point.
Awh, bummer. That does sound overly depressing...We do go on Skype (that's how we figured out the whole party ordeal) and we do occasionally send pictures to each other concerning decks and when I was teaching him how to play the game. Awh man, but seriously, I was hoping we would be able to do something like an Open World. I hope they implement that feature sometime in the future, it's incredibly lonely...That's the whole point of Multiplayer, able to do things with multiple players. It feels so limited. Maybe in Unchained X...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back