• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there a signifigance...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

Is there a significant thing that happes in BBS that makes Kairi forget Radiant Garden [does Xehanort ALSO not remember things about his origen??? Something in common???]. Got any ideas??? Well tell me your inputs, ideas, etc. Thanks.

xgnarmanx

Is there a significant thing that happes in BBS that makes Kairi forget Radiant Garden [does Xehanort ALSO not remember things about his origen??? Something in common???]. Got any ideas??? Well tell me your inputs, ideas, etc. Thanks.

... well no has played bbs soo... Who knows.

Some one sends her to destiny islands. Xehanort /AOD or ATW....

She did raindown in a meteor shower after all im not surprized she dos'nt remember anything

αsiя

space coke
Sora9890 do you remember things from when you were 4 years old

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Is there a significant thing that happens in BBS that makes Kairi forget Radiant Garden
Not that we know of. Nomura basically has said her memories of her life there were forgotten due to her age. I mean she is 4 after all, she shouldn't remember everything that happened to her.
IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a Keyblade, Kairi's memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Naminé's differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parents and friends, and what about school?

As for Kairi's memories, there's nothing particularly special about them. If I personally regained memories from before I was 5, I think I wouldn't remember many details about them. That is to say on a general level, there are things I would remember and things I would forget.
She also might have been traumatized by the fact she was forced away from her home and sent alone out into the ocean of the worlds. She could have repressed her past to protect herself as a defense mechanism.
Does Xehanort ALSO not remember things about his origin???
When Ansem the Wise found him, no. He didn't remember anything. Now some of these memories may have been unlocked overtime.
Something in common???
Personally I don't think so. Kairi mainly must have forgotten over her age.

Dnize

Well if you think about it, Sora himself is always having flashbacks of his past. Why not Kairi?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well if you think about it, Sora himself is always having flashbacks of his past. Why not Kairi?

Maybe Sora has a better long term memory than Kairi. Sora is Sora and Kairi is Kairi.

Her memories might have been erased or altered. (Makes me wonder if Namine represents more of Kairi's past than we think)

Anyways, Sora wasn't shoved to a new world at 4 so he wouldn't have memory problems. Kairi was sent to another world and that could have been traumatic for a kid.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well she does remember some things maybe not as consciously as her memories of Destiny Islands, but it's likely a combination of what everyone else said what with the trauma and her being you know like four.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thats easy
Kairi is dumb 25 character rule

I concur.

Well she does remember some things maybe not as consciously as her memories of Destiny Islands, but it's likely a combination of what everyone else said what with the trauma and her being you know like four.

And I am absolutely betting that her memories are gonna be a key plot device in the next KH game that will most likely involve her remembering TAV because of Namine. Just watch.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As long as it gives her valid plot relevance I can't complain...

I honestly think it makes her more of a tool. If that happens, it would only be her memories that give her importance. Logically speaking, "if Kairi's memories are important, she is important" but it can also be said "if Kairi's memories are not important, she is not important." She would yet again be a reason for Sora and Riku to take action, but I'm sure anybody could initiate the reason they take action. Mickey's letter, Roxas' face, Sora's memories, news of Xehanort's return...anything.

Now if she was made to have more of a character rather than being a device to make Sora and Riku act upon, then the statements of her importance would be voided.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Not if she acted upon the memories herself. The only problem is that she would likely do the opposite of what she should do...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yep she would, and in acting she would get herself into some situation where she needs to be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back