• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there a reason why I'm not seeing any new cards I got lately?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JepMZ

I came to this forum after realizing I may have stupidly kept playing while i have the maximum 100/100 cards to carry and thus did not get to keep the Tifa and Winnie the pooh cards i achieved.

I'm panicking thinking i may have wasted my own time after work. I'm in such despair at the thought

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
If you have just reached the maximum recently, there should be nothing to worry about. We have this maximum card capacity capped more than the number we see. This means that you can actually hold more than 100 cards, it's just that you won't be able to see the cards you obtained after the 100th. Just try to synthesize or sell away some cards until it gets below 100. But how many does the actual capacity exceed the cap, I'm not sure :p.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
They should be in your Backyard.

Open the menu at the top right corner, click the bottom on the left row second from the bottom.

The amount of cards you can hold is according to your deck size. Upon reaching maximum capacity, the other cards you receive will appear in your Backyard, which is able to hold 60 more cards.

To retrieve them from the backyard, just clear your deck space and the cards will reappear according to time of acquisition.

If even your Backyard is full, your rewards should still be in your Present Box, which will inform you that you cannot hold anymore cards. They will only stay in your Present Box for a temporary period of time so take note (date is noted in the Present Box). The game also will prevent you from drawing any more cards if your Backyard is full.

JepMZ

Oh god! What a relief! Thank you for the quick replies. I guess I may have had repeat cards so it didn't seem like my testing of fusing cards didn't do the trick. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back