• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there a point?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

is there a point?

• indeed!!!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • nay, there isn't...th...

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

gold mickey icons? what are you talking about... i don't remember that? Can u explain it to me?

BHK-25

i don't think it has any true point i think its only to remand you who u met and who u defeated

DIZneyfan

BHK-25 said:
i don't think it has any true point i think its only to remand you who u met and who u defeated

no, cause it shows u which sections of the journal you have filled, like attack cards, enemy cards, ect.

and in Final Mix, when you filled your journal, something special happened, i think. i dont remember

diogo14

oh ok you are talking about CoM my bad... well i don't know that, i stopped playing because i couldn't get pass Larxene... the last one (i think is after the last riku replica)

Non-Existant One

DIZneyfan said:
no, cause it shows u which sections of the journal you have filled, like attack cards, enemy cards, ect.

and in Final Mix, when you filled your journal, something special happened, i think. i dont remember

In FM when you completed the journal and collected the golden mickey head icons which were to signify that you completed a specific section of the journal you would be rewarded with the DD video after the credits and ending scene. In KHCoM You also aquired golden mickey head icons. Although I haven't herd of anyone getting them all I don't think anything special is supposed to happen. I Have all of them but one and that is for the enemy cards section and it's one of those fat bandit E cards. It's been a while and I've haven't played CoM for many months.

Awards
this is just a random theory, but after you beat riku's story in CoM, u obtain all the gold mickey icons(which are actually more yellow than gold, just my opinion). After playing riku's story, I went and played Sora's story. But during the game, every time I one a battle, I obtained the enemy cards that only riku could have gotten as a prize. I think if you get all the "gold" mickey icons in one character's story, the other character's story is able to recieve the cards that they r unable to get. Maybe. If this is wrong, please tell me without super negative criticism, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back