What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there a name for the upbeat version of Yozora's theme?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cumguardian69

Reaction score
Awards
Just trying to figure out if there is a name for it. Nachtflugel is a bit ominous wouldn't you say?

Idreamaboutcats

Reaction score
Awards
No, and how did that get brought up here anyway? That specific track isn't even in MoM.

Idreamaboutcats

Reaction score
Awards
Huh...I mustn't have noticed. I gotta watch that scene again. I haven't bought the game yet because scalpers and my PS4 needs to retire back in its box.

Edit: I can’t really tell with how loud the voices are over the piano rift; I just heard the Dearly Beloved when Riku was going into Quadratum.

Last edited:

Xagzan

Reaction score
Awards
I heard it alright, and it's tracks like this that make me hopeful for a KH3 OST Plus album. Cause now MoM itself has this handful of new tracks that obviously weren't part of the OST, so it'd be perfect to include them in a new release with all the KH3 material that was also omitted.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6