• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there a Dream Drop Distance manga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dani

Hello I'm new to this forum :3

Anyways, I've been wondering this for a while now, I've read all the mangas of Kingdom Hearts (KH1, KHCOM, KH358/2, and KH2), I love mangas >:3

However, I found this cover recently:

138283.jpg

I've tried looking for this manga everywhere D:< but I can't find it
If any of you know where I can read this manga (Or if it even exists) I would really appreciate it <3

Meow Wow

Awards
There isn't a DDD manga, unfortunately. What you're seeing is a cover to the novel; To my knowledge, it is only available in Japan but you can find translations online.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The Kingdom Hearts Manga series ended recently with KH2. Amano will not be adapting any other games into manga.

As Meow Wow mentioned, what you're seeing is the cover to the DDD novel. Amano illustrates the novels.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
The manga had a way of embellishing certain story elements and making them more fun or at least palatable.

They would have been overwhelmed with DDD.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wonder why the manga had so many problems. I would've loved seeing a manga for 3D and BbS. A shame they won't continue.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Considering the splendid job they did with intertwining Sora and Riku's story in CoM, I would've loved to see a DDD manga.
No fear of excessive goofiness either, it's already in the game.

Soldier

Awards
I think Amano just got burnt out on it.
Well look at birth by sleep as a whole, it'd be a pain to make 9 books (3 for each character) just to create the flowing narrative. Plus, since BBS lacks a lot of worlds for them to fall back on (like KH 2 reusing Agrabah and Olympus colliseum) it would be harder to pull off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back