• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Is there a Dream Drop Distance manga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

dani

Awards
Hello I'm new to this forum :3

Anyways, I've been wondering this for a while now, I've read all the mangas of Kingdom Hearts (KH1, KHCOM, KH358/2, and KH2), I love mangas >:3

However, I found this cover recently:

I've tried looking for this manga everywhere D:< but I can't find it
If any of you know where I can read this manga (Or if it even exists) I would really appreciate it <3

Meow Wow

Awards
  • Anguis Union
There isn't a DDD manga, unfortunately. What you're seeing is a cover to the novel; To my knowledge, it is only available in Japan but you can find translations online.

Dandelion

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Keyblade Champion
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Key of Destiny
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
The Kingdom Hearts Manga series ended recently with KH2. Amano will not be adapting any other games into manga.

As Meow Wow mentioned, what you're seeing is the cover to the DDD novel. Amano illustrates the novels.

Tartarus

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Fairest of them All
  • Nothing's Like Before
I wonder why the manga had so many problems. I would've loved seeing a manga for 3D and BbS. A shame they won't continue.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Keyblade Master
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
Considering the splendid job they did with intertwining Sora and Riku's story in CoM, I would've loved to see a DDD manga.
No fear of excessive goofiness either, it's already in the game.

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
I think Amano just got burnt out on it.
Well look at birth by sleep as a whole, it'd be a pain to make 9 books (3 for each character) just to create the flowing narrative. Plus, since BBS lacks a lot of worlds for them to fall back on (like KH 2 reusing Agrabah and Olympus colliseum) it would be harder to pull off.