• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the YRP gang a summon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_FFVII

I don't know if this has been posted, but is the YRP gang a summon? They really don't look like an summon to me, but thats just me.
-----------
YRP is Yuna,Paine, and Rikku for those who don't know:confused:

Last edited:

Cloud_FFVII

Sorry, I didn't see that.
But that is stupid that they are summons, I rather have them in the storyline.

Aros123

Cloud_FFVII said:
Sorry, I didn't see that.
But that is stupid that they are summons, I rather have them in the storyline.

I know me too. I would like to have them fight along side me but not as summons, but how are they faries? I didn't see wings or anything like that.

Cloud_FFVII

Calling them Faries is a joke, just by calling them that just ruin the charateristics of the orginal ones.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
They are summons, I didn't care if they had a story line or not, but I was hoping they'd aid Sora in a way like Cloud and Leon does... this is going to bring their record down a bit... I guess they had to have their clothing used for something, incase it does come out rated E.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
^ true dat CidHighwind. true dat. And like i said in another forum and to Xaldin [i think.. i cant remember lol], they look more like their lego counterparts now. They really dont leave your mind to wander anymore LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back