• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the Org. really evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

I can't seem to remember how the Org. became the bad guys in KH2, or CoM for that matter. What were they doing that made them bad people.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They wernt so much as evil and against Sora as they were trying to do something for themselves and it just so happened to go against what Sora wanted.
Initially Sora went after the Org because Yen Sid said so. After that it was personal I guess, all the things they had done

Dark - Roxas

I found Xemnas to be evil. Everyone else just seemed to do bad stuff because they didn't really know any better cause they didn't have a heart.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They did whatever was necessary to obtain Hearts, regardless of who was harmed in the process.

Shadowlight

It was perspective.
They were not initially bad people, they just did things that wasn't considered normal/good at the time. Sora was fueled by anger or sadness for Riku, Kairi or other friends when he attacked most of them, and by the end of it they were portrayed as villians to him.

In other words, their motives were almost good, but the way they went about it was bad.

They did good and bad. Just like everyone else.It's just most of their bad times were shown.
And a fiew of them were just mean. :p

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
∞;3886548 said:
They did whatever was necessary to obtain Hearts, regardless of who was harmed in the process.

This is what can make them evil.

But if we see it in another angle, all they ever wanted was to be complete again and in hat way it is possible to feel a little pity for them too.

So, they are portrayed as evil, but not so evil that you wanna hate them and you in in a way can understand their actions.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I personally go with the side that all they wanted to do was become complete, but ultimately, what they did to achieve that was pretty much evil.

Blackwaltz25

In a way the Organization's goal wasn't evil, they simply wanted to become whole again. What made them seem evil in CoM was how they used Namine to mess with Sora's memories so that Marluxia could manipulate the Keyblade Wielder however he wanted. In his case it was to overthrow Xemnas and become the leader of the Organization. In Kingdom Hearts 2 they were made to look evil by both Yen Sid as well as AtW who also tried manipulating Sora for his own goals. But in the end Sora did whatever the hell he wanted to proving that you can't control what you don't understand. In the end the Organizations world meddling was what made them evil, they tried making both strong Heartless and strong Nobodies out of innocent people like the Beast to further their goals towards becoming whole.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
∞;3886646 said:
I personally go with the side that all they wanted to do was become complete, but ultimately, what they did to achieve that was pretty much evil.

This, in the long run. Like Namine said, good or bad, we don't know, and it's not like they didn't have reasons behind what they were doing (well, for the most part. Larxene didn't really want a Heart, she was just a bitch).
It's them not caring about the consequences that makes them evil, because no matter how noble their goal is, when they bring millions of Heartless to a filled with people just so that Sora could whack a few with the Keyblade, they're evil.

anima66

thats something i always liked about them. nobodies arnt born evil. niether are heartless for that matter they just act on instinict like animals. xenmas/xehanorts heartless and the disney villians are the only true bad guys.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
It was perspective.
They were not initially bad people, they just did things that wasn't considered normal/good at the time. Sora was fueled by anger or sadness for Riku, Kairi or other friends when he attacked most of them, and by the end of it they were portrayed as villians to him.

In other words, their motives were almost good, but the way they went about it was bad.

They did good and bad. Just like everyone else.It's just most of their bad times were shown.
And a fiew of them were just mean. :p

I think their good moments will be shown in Days, and Saix, Larxene, Xaldin, Luxord were just mean

Shade737

Silver Member
They are classified as evil no matter how neutral they may look thanks to missing elements.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Them lacking a Heart doesn't strip them of their sense of good and evil. It just makes them incapable of caring about them doing evil things, unless it was that deeply rooted in their sense of self, like in Roxas's case, for instance.

Diastyl

They stole hearts from people and tried to kill Sora, but to be honest they just wanted to be real beings which is why they stole hearts ( correct me if mistaken)

Bakerboy

^^^ Yeah, that's a good point. What WOULD the organization have done if they had got their heart's back? Just done whatever, become John Does again? Very anti-climactic. As for them being evil, no, Yen Sid just owed them money - that's why he told Sora they must be stopped.

I think Marluxia, Larxene, and Xemnas are the only ones I could consider to be "evil." After all, Marluxia and Larxene just wanted power and to control everyone - I see that as evil. Xemnas, he wanted... well he wanted something more I'm sure... which was probably evil... And everyone else just wanted a heart, which is more cute than it is evil. As for their actions to get there, couldn't they have technically asked Sora to kill wave after wave of Heatless for them, as they just summon Heartless that already existed? That seems like the easier alternative instead of turning others into nobodies (why?), and kidnapping Kairi (again, why?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back