• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the only way you can change who you play with by adding party members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

Awards
I've been playing for a few days, and the first day I played, when I would go to the raid boss thing, there were like bunches of people attacking. However, for the past couple of days, it's only been me and 2 other people, who aren't even doing anything

EDIT: NVM joined one. A random one though, and I'd like to play with people from here :p

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I've been playing for a few days, and the first day I played, when I would go to the raid boss thing, there were like bunches of people attacking. However, for the past couple of days, it's only been me and 2 other people, who aren't even doing anything

EDIT: NVM joined one. A random one though, and I'd like to play with people from here :p
By wich union are you actually?

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...i-kingdom-hearts-chi-username-masterpost.html
Also a list with player name's and rankings. Maybe you can ask some for a party.

Retro

Awards
Uhhhh the blue snakes lol. Idk the formal name. But I have another question ughhh ://
Spoiler Spoiler Show

as you can see from the AP I'm in a party, but at the raid boss screen, I'm still seeing the 2 other people that weren't doing anything. What am I doing wrong? :(((((
All I want to do is fight raid bosses with other people :(

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Uhhhh the blue snakes lol. Idk the formal name. But I have another question ughhh ://
Spoiler Spoiler Show

as you can see from the AP I'm in a party, but at the raid boss screen, I'm still seeing the 2 other people that weren't doing anything. What am I doing wrong? :(((((
All I want to do is fight raid bosses with other people :(
Well or the people you joined are all inactive or you joined in the middle of the week and need to wait until next week. All raidboss groups will then reset. You will then be in the raidboss party of your team. Well yeah that are the only 2 options. Also in my last post i gave a link with all rankings and names of the people of KHI. Then you can find people, you also can post your own ranking and name so people can find you :) Goodluck.

Retro

Awards
Well or the people you joined are all inactive or you joined in the middle of the week and need to wait until next week. All raidboss groups will then reset. You will then be in the raidboss party of your team. Well yeah that are the only 2 options. Also in my last post i gave a link with all rankings and names of the people of KHI. Then you can find people, you also can post your own ranking and name so people can find you :) Goodluck.
Thanks. So when you say raid boss groups will reset, will I have to join another party? And my last question, do you know why I ended up not being with the large group I was originally with? The damage counter was huge, on both sides. Now, the other side isn't even attacking.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks. So when you say raid boss groups will reset, will I have to join another party? And my last question, do you know why I ended up not being with the large group I was originally with? The damage counter was huge, on both sides. Now, the other side isn't even attacking.
Sunday it will reset. You don't have to join a other party (your own choice). The large group you originally was with??? You mean the party you joined??? When did you join them?

Retro

Awards
I mean I don't recall joining them. Just, after I finished the tutorial and stuff and went to fight a raid boss, there was already ungodly amounts of damage from both unions. Then like, I received the prizes a day or two ago, and since then I've been the only one doing damage

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean I don't recall joining them. Just, after I finished the tutorial and stuff and went to fight a raid boss, there was already ungodly amounts of damage from both unions. Then like, I received the prizes a day or two ago, and since then I've been the only one doing damage
Ok so the first one was just a random group you got because you don't have a party yet. And yesterday the reset thing was. You did go to a new group (i think it's because of your ranking wich you can improve by getting lux) and that one is less active. Next week you will get the group with who you are now in the party :)

Retro

Awards
Ok so the first one was just a random group you got because you don't have a party yet. And yesterday the reset thing was. You did go to a new group (i think it's because of your ranking wich you can improve by getting lux) and that one is less active. Next week you will get the group with who you are now in the party :)
oh ok :) pretty sure i understand now. And then once I find enough Anguis ppl on here I'll gladly switch :) thanks for your help. If I have mission questions, like the side missions, should I just ask for help in the mission guide thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back