• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the Next KH Game Going To Use Command Deck or Command Menu?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SerDuncan

Honestly, I felt like DDD's Command menu was a fine idea. How you got those commands was iffy, since the munny economy was a bit off, and then the Dream Eater system was a little frustrating to understand, grindy, and forced you to play some pretty subpar minigames. Some of the commands were obviously broken as well, like Balloonra, but I think the spirit was right. That said... I feel like it's going to be hard to make basic keybalde combos feel good and be worthwhile options as long as the command deck is around. I know everyone hates the reaction commands, but I felt like they added a lot of variety to combat. If the situation commands from KH3 showed up like reaction commands by using a certain combo on an enemy or timing a strike correctly, instead of almost constantly like they were in a command deck, I think I would like them more

Elliekey13

Awards
Well, I've always preferred the command menu, but Nomure said in the ultimata interview there is going to be at least one game before the next numbered title, and those tend to use the command deck.

Back