• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is The Kingdom Key Being Strained? (Theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefiend33

This theory might have already said by someone else, I didn't find anything like this on the forums. This theory (if you could actually consider this a theory) has to do with the Kingdom Key Keyblade during the events of 358/2 Days & Chain of Memories. Also, before you read my theory, please don't call me stupid or anything mean. I understand if the theory seems stupid, but please don't assume I am. Thanks!

Anyways...

My theory is that the Kingdom Key is being strained during the events of the two mentioned games. What do I mean by strained? I mean that the Kingdom Key is being in multiple places at the same time and thus strains it. I'm sure you could use another word other than strained. For those of you that don't remember, during Chain of Memories & 358/2 Days, both Sora and Roxas was using the Kingdom Key. Most likely being used at the time. I don't think multiple Kingdom Keys exist like this. in Re:coded, Digi-Sora got his own Kingdom Key, but that Keyblade was technically from another realm like the Kingdom Key D was from the Realm of Darkness.

Now, remember when Xion lost her ability to use the Kingdom Key? Well, I believe that was because the Kingdom Key was being strained too much that it prevented itself from being summoned at two places.

Thanks for reading for my theory!

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Well no, they weren't actually using it at the exact same time. That's not possible -- it's just the one Keyblade they use (until they use Ven's, that is). Sora was primarily using it during Chain of Memories, but Roxas was using it when he wasn't. And he wasn't using it a whole lot either, just on short missions and the tutorials. Sora goes to sleep around the 30th day of 358/2 Days, and Roxas was a "zombie" for his earliest days. From then on, it's just Roxas using the one Keyblade.

Xion losing her ability to use the keyblade was caused by Namine messing around with Sora's memory. Her Keyblade was made of data, that's why hers and Roxas/Sora's could be summoned at the same time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back