• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the Game any good?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keest1987

:eek: Hey All, I feel kind of stupid for asking this but the game isn't out here in Scotland yet and I just wanted to know if the game is any good? It looks AMAZING and I loved the other games lol. Any info you guys can give me will be very much appreciated! xxx:p

Shinjuku

Entrapment
KH2 is an okay game but, its gameplay makes the game way way too easy and, don't expect alot from its story because 85% of it doesn't make sense. Oh and, don't expect alot from Proud Mode Either that too is way to easy.

Overall 7.8/10

Keest1987

:) Everyone is telling me not to bother too much with the story. I've spoiled quite a bit of the story for myself by watching some of the cutscenes but I still think the game looks amazing lol.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
The Game is amazing but, its story doesn't have no twists or secerts like in KH1 or COM at that.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

The game is so-so. Like these other people its way too easy cause of the abilities and stuff. THe story is a little good though.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
The game is ok....you shouldn't get your hopes that up. I think if you dont think about how great the game is going to be......and treat it like any other game, it'll be better in the end.

Siatrovouni

Not as good as the first.
Pointless worlds. Way too many movies, they kill the flow and the action. Keeps getting better and better tho after the HB battle when the org 13 makes their appearance.

It is obvious that the creators were aiming to attract the Disney youngster and not the FF oldschool addicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back