• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is The Fat Heartless in the Snow White world suppose to kick my behind? ._.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What level are you, and what is your deck comprised of? Do you have any cards higher than N or N+?

Cumbii

Level 8, but I was level 5 when I fought him.
Uhm...I had 3 cards of aerial, attack and magic.
And HAD pretty suckish support card.

Yeah, I have 2 R's.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Level 8, but I was level 5 when I fought him.
Uhm...I had 3 cards of aerial, attack and magic.
And HAD pretty suckish support card.

Yeah, I have 2 R's.

I'd suggest heading off to the other worlds for a while to wrack up some levels as each one will give you 50 more HP. It doesn't seem like a lot, but any little bit makes a difference. Definitely use some more AP opening treasure chests to obtain more/better assist cards, and try to log in even if it's just for a few minutes each day to claim the daily bonus for the gold ticket.

Cumbii

Well it's my first world so, you know.
-I'm thinking to just finish this world, go back and try to beat him, if I fail then I'll go with your suggestion.

I always open the treasure chests, so that's no problem for me. :D

Dark Wing

Awards
your pretty much gonna have to hop between worlds cuz each quests has a level requirement you must meet and they get pretty high so you'll be doing a LOT of grinding in the beginning if you insist on completing one world at a time

Checkerboard

It's very inefficient to try to complete one world at a time in KHX. Try exploring other worlds and completing as many missions as you can (I prefer doing missions instead of straight grinding because it doesn't get so boring as fast, and you get extra rewards on the side). Try facing the large body heartless when you're at a level that either matches its own or is above it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back