• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the 7th Guardian of Light already confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, Kairi's probably not happening as a SoD. You guys are right. I shouldn't have called it theory, actually, but more like wishful thinking.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Yeah, Kairi's probably not happening as a SoD. You guys are right. I shouldn't have called it theory, actually, but more like wishful thinking.

AGAIN, WHY IS EVERYONE DISCREDITING JIMINY CRICKET THOUGH?! JIMINY THE TRUTHFUL, SLAYER OF THE DAMNED, THE MASTER OF THE MASTER OF THE MASTER OF THE MASTERS?!

Everyone talkin' 'bout da X-blade, everyone forgets 'bout what started the true x-blade war: and his name is Jiminy. Motherfucking. Cricket. And you better watch your asses before he gets you next.

Luxu

Awards
Call me crazy, but.
I feel as if Kairi really can't become one, because of the whole "Princess of Heart" stuff (And don't bring up Sora, as yes that Keyblade was made for Riku, but it chose Sora over its intended wielder). And the way she got the Keyblade is a bit off, touching Aqua's Keyblade wouldn't necessarily give her a Keyblade. Not to mention Riku had to find one for her...Somehow...So the remaining two guardians could be Lea and Terra. Considering if Xehanort is no longer using his body, after Ansem's "death" Terra's heart got released, and after Xenmas got killed Terra gained his body back while Xehanort got his old one back. So in order to free Terra fully they have to somehow free his mind which is trapped in armor. But this is a theory.

But Xehanort claiming Terra could just be down to he thinks Terra no longer even exists...Or he is a Seeker of Darkness...

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I mean there is technically the possibility of Xehanort trying to make Ventus his 13th vessel, but yeah, it would be really cringe-y and asspully since the only way it would work would be Aqua opening the Chamber and then Xehanort just swoops in like a bad 90's cartoon villain and steals him in the two second window he'd have.

palizinhas

Awards
I don't know, I still feel like the ominous thing in the BBS final mix secret ending with all those weird cutscenes having Ven vanish from CO make me somewhat fear that when Aqua goes to get him as soon as she gets his body the Xehanorts will just show up and whisk his body away.

Especially since Aqua does say that she AND Terra will wake Ventus up, and that specific wording is a bit... Suspicious to me. Feels like he could be the last one saved.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I mean there is technically the possibility of Xehanort trying to make Ventus his 13th vessel, but yeah, it would be really cringe-y and asspully since the only way it would work would be Aqua opening the Chamber and then Xehanort just swoops in like a bad 90's cartoon villain and steals him in the two second window he'd have.

Xehanort in the corner be like

tumblr_lzx2wiSoBE1qko4x4o1_r2_500.gif

"Thanks for holding the door, little blue lady"

Seriously though, I'm half-expecting Hades and Darkwing Duck to be under those god damn cloaks now.

Blizzard-

Awards
Call me crazy, but.
I feel as if Kairi really can't become one, because of the whole "Princess of Heart" stuff (And don't bring up Sora, as yes that Keyblade was made for Riku, but it chose Sora over its intended wielder). And the way she got the Keyblade is a bit off, touching Aqua's Keyblade wouldn't necessarily give her a Keyblade. Not to mention Riku had to find one for her...Somehow...So the remaining two guardians could be Lea and Terra. Considering if Xehanort is no longer using his body, after Ansem's "death" Terra's heart got released, and after Xenmas got killed Terra gained his body back while Xehanort got his old one back. So in order to free Terra fully they have to somehow free his mind which is trapped in armor. But this is a theory.

But Xehanort claiming Terra could just be down to he thinks Terra no longer even exists...Or he is a Seeker of Darkness...

Half of me thinks that Aqua and Terra will have some sort of Sora heartless and Kairi moment from KH1 where she'll embrace him and poof, Terra's whole again.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Xehanort in the corner be like

tumblr_lzx2wiSoBE1qko4x4o1_r2_500.gif

"Thanks for holding the door, little blue lady"

Seriously though, I'm half-expecting Hades and Darkwing Duck to be under those god damn cloaks now.
honestly, in a perfect world Xehanort's Organization would have been made up of a mix of OCs, Disney, FF and TWEWY characters and represent the full crossover of KH.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Half of me thinks that Aqua and Terra will have some sort of Sora heartless and Kairi moment from KH1 where she'll embrace him and poof, Terra's whole again.
But that was because of Kairi's Princess of Heart powers, no? Aqua isn't a PoH.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
TrollXigbar be like
"SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTEYY!
JUST WITHOUT CAKE AND PRESENTS AND WITH BODY-STEALING. DIS BOI ALREADY IS HALF XEHANORT."

Pls no. If Ventus is not a guardian for whatever reason, I can't see him being a darkness out of all people. Especially since I see similar problems as with Kairi. He already badly refused to let darkness take over his body when it still was inside him, let alone letting the geezer take over now.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Pls no. If Ventus is not a guardian for whatever reason, I can't see him being a darkness out of all people. Especially since I see similar problems as with Kairi. He already badly refused to let darkness take over his body when it still was inside him, let alone letting the geezer take over now.
idk, it's pretty clear ventus is a viable vessel otherwise xemnas wouldnt have bother trying to find him so hard

plus the hard work of getting that heart out is already taken care of lol

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
idk, it's pretty clear ventus is a viable vessel otherwise xemnas wouldnt have bother trying to find him so hard

Well, yes, as long as his own heart doesn't find its way back to him at least. When Xemnas tried to locate his body, no one even knew where his heart was, let alone if it would soon be able to awaken again. Sounds like a perfect vessel to me, too. But if he is healed now and Sora(?) finds a way to release Ventus's heart without releasing his own, I feel like it'd be much more troublesome to use Ventus as a vessel, especially since Aqua probably won't just open the door to the Chamber of Awakening if they aren't completely sure they can awaken him at that point.

...this post sounds more confusing than intended.

Luxu

Awards
But that was because of Kairi's Princess of Heart powers, no? Aqua isn't a PoH.

Maybe she is and that is how she lived in the RoD for so long?

But I doubt Terra is a Heartless by this point, his heart is most likely just waiting around. Waiting for someone free his will. Or he already is around, but is inside the armor and dazed on where he is

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm kind of imagining Ventus as a potential 13th only if Xehanort somehow manages to get him before they release Ven's heart (as ridiculous as that would need to be for it to work). If they succeeded in awakening Ven then I don't think Xehanort would attempt to make him a vessel.

Muke

whatever
Awards
omg aqua is the 7th princess confirmed? and aerith is the lost 8th princess!!

Jokes aside though, I doubt Aqua is a PoH, we would've known. We know all the 7 PoHs anyway, so.. xD
(or was that a joke? if so, nvm lol)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

But...we know all the seven princesses of heart?

I'm kind of imagining Ventus as a potential 13th only if Xehanort somehow manages to get him before they release Ven's heart (as ridiculous as that would need to be for it to work). If they succeeded in awakening Ven then I don't think Xehanort would attempt to make him a vessel.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Knowing Xehanort, he probably has way better options at hand than trying to use Ventus after he was awoken.

Luxu

Awards
omg aqua is the 7th princess confirmed? and aerith is the lost 8th princess!!

Jokes aside though, I doubt Aqua is a PoH, we would've known. We know all the 7 PoHs anyway, so.. xD
(or was that a joke? if so, nvm lol)

It varies on what you think, as ones perspective can change everything.

But yes it was a joke.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Full agreement, it would be a really lame cop-out and unneccessary drama-bullcrap.
It's already fiddlesome and complicated enough for Sora & co. to have somehow get Terra out of Xehanort's clutches, so adding Ventus' body on top of it as well wouldn't really bring anything new to the table (and we did have the whole Vanitas possessing Ventus-stuff already in BBS).

It's among the same lines as suggesting Riku becoming a vessel cuz Ansem SoD-possession lalala.

Furthermore, if we say hypothetically Xehanort is successful and we get a sort of Ven-Nort, what about the actual Ventus who is as of now still inside Sora and as DDD shows apparently stirring? Does he become a "Hey hey listen"-fairy inside Sora's head for a major duration of KH III or what? Possesses his own armor (after Riku has repaired it) to become the next Alphonse Elric?

Thing is though that in order to refuse Ventus himself must be there in order to do the refusing. It's the same with Kairi, if her body would be empty for whatever reason Xehanort could just place one of his heart seeds into the empty pilot's seat and at least attempt to control the body.

It is worth to consider though I think that all attempts Xehanort made to have Ventus embrace his darkness failed, it is after all what led to the creation of Vanitas in the first place.

I wholly agree with the notion though of not wanting Ventus' body being used as a seeker.
The whole thing of hiding him away and all the efforts Aqua made to protect him would be pointless in this case.

Well, yes, as long as his own heart doesn't find its way back to him at least. When Xemnas tried to locate his body, no one even knew where his heart was, let alone if it would soon be able to awaken again. Sounds like a perfect vessel to me, too. But if he is healed now and Sora(?) finds a way to release Ventus's heart without releasing his own, I feel like it'd be much more troublesome to use Ventus as a vessel, especially since Aqua probably won't just open the door to the Chamber of Awakening if they aren't completely sure they can awaken him at that point.

...this post sounds more confusing than intended.

Hmm, y'know I'm actually wondering if there might be a twist to that if i.e. Ven could have somehow a sort of "remote access" to his body as in the last scene of DDD when he feels Sora's happiness from being with the Dream Eaters he does manage to make his physical body smile in Castle Oblivion, doing this on top of his heart still being asleep, indicating that even while inside Sora, Ven's heart still has a sort of connection to its body.
So if Ventus' heart can be awakened, could he possibly have even more "remote control" of his body even if his heart isn't exactly inside it?
What about letting Xehanort take his empty body so he could maybe spy through its eyes on the thirteen seekers while himself still being safe inside Sora, then taking remote control in a crucial situation, letting Sora go inside Ven's body and with Ven as a party member have a bombastic Awakening platform fight and kicking out Xehanort's seed? (Crazy, I know).

I dunno about the "no one even knew where his heart was" bit as both Xemnas and Xigbar seemed to at least have an idea considering their comments about Roxas in reports and cutscenes alike and the fact that they could see him practically everyday. Mickey learned in Re: Coded finally how Roxas looks like and afterwards reported to Yen Sid that he might have an idea where Ven's heart is.
If Mickey can deduce that, Xemnas (and by extension Xehanort) and Xigbar can certainly do so as well and then there's of course Young Xehanort's "hypocrite"-speech in La Cite des Cloches too.

Why do I suddenly imagine Xehanort actually managing to fire a heart seed into the body only to see it suddenly expelled/thrown out, leading to a WTF-moment on all sides?
Did we have that already? We had Riku overcoming Xehanort's possession, we had Terra constantly struggling against full possession, we had Lea intercepting a possession attempt but I do not think we already had a possession attempt that got actively rebuked or failed outright without outside interference, or did we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back