• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Terra a Guardian of Light or Seeker of Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm still concerned about that "we're not gonna know the final line-up until the end".
What's Nomura gonna do? Put guys like Vanitas on the good side for a nice shocker, or...?

Other than that, I can see Terra start out as a seeker and then turning into a guardian, somehow.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm still concerned about that "we're not gonna know the final line-up until the end".
What's Nomura gonna do? Put guys like Vanitas on the good side for a nice shocker, or...?

Other than that, I can see Terra start out as a seeker and then turning into a guardian, somehow.
Might mean that some of the Guardians get incapacitated, or that perhaps the Light side will have a surplus of possible Guardians and maybe who ends up being "chosen" to make the X-Blade will be picked from this group (say if there were 8 guardians, it could be that all but Sora become the X-Blade and then he has to fight MX alone or something, just, as an example)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Might mean that some of the Guardians get incapacitated, or that perhaps the Light side will have a surplus of possible Guardians and maybe who ends up being "chosen" to make the X-Blade will be picked from this group (say if there were 8 guardians, it could be that all but Sora become the X-Blade and then he has to fight MX alone or something, just, as an example)

Okay, yeah, but...
Even so, we'd have a pretty decent idea on who is in the question for being a guardian. Even if we don't know about some characters because we don't know if or in which form they'll return, we'd know the second they came back that they're a possibility.
I'm just always afraid that Nomura does stuff that doesn't really make much sense just to shock the fans. He likes doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back