• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Terra a Guardian of Light or Seeker of Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungXehanort

Website
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
so many people saying his one of the seekers but after the new trailer of jump Festa it shows yen sid telling that we need to find the seven guardian of light and he said we need to find ventus terra and aqua so does that mean terra gone be one of the guadians of light? and remember in KH DDD in the opening it shows seven keyblade wielders sora riku mickey roxas ventus aqua and terra so my question is, is terra guardian of light or seeker of darkness and if he was guardian of light than who do you think is the replacement of terra in 13 Seekers of darkness do you think it might me marluxia?

Edit: sorry if this topic was already mentioned

Wander

Re: is terra guardian of light or seeker of darkness?

Nothing is confirmed yet, but it was heavily hinted in DDD that as of now Terra is a Seeker of Darkness. Yen Sid telling them to find Terra could just mean saving him.

YoungXehanort

Website

Nothing is confirmed yet, but it was heavily hinted in DDD that as of now Terra is a Seeker of Darkness. Yen Sid telling them to find Terra could just mean saving him.
im guessing well save him in the half of sora's journey so first his seeker of darkness than guardian of light

Vulpeus1041

Xemnas is the nobody of xehanort apprentice who is terra

Anagram

Banned

Xemnas is the nobody of xehanort apprentice who is terra

Ah but we didn't see apprentice Xehanort return. Instead the original old Xehanort greeted us. Meaning Terra could go a number of ways. Thanks to the ultimania and other interviews we only know two things. 1) Xehanort has his old body 2) the location of Terra's body, his heart, and erauqs heart are unknown.

The only real indication towards Terra made is Xehanort's "two on your list belong to me now". But like some members point out this could be referring to Sora who has his own heart and Vens as well. (Xehanort is well aware Ven is in there)
They still mentioning needing to summon/save TAV in that 2.8 trailer so Terra is likely some neo-Xemnas/neo-Terranort host or they just dont know he's free.

DualWielding

I think he'll not be completed until the end of the game if at all... you'll see Terranort fighting on the seekers of darkness side and the lingering will (the empty armor) fighting on the guardians of lights side

Vulpeus1041

Ah but we didn't see apprentice Xehanort return. Instead the original old Xehanort greeted us. Meaning Terra could go a number of ways. Thanks to the ultimania and other interviews we only know two things. 1) Xehanort has his old body 2) the location of Terra's body, his heart, and erauqs heart are unknown.

The only real indication towards Terra made is Xehanort's "two on your list belong to me now". But like some members point out this could be referring to Sora who has his own heart and Vens as well. (Xehanort is well aware Ven is in there)
They still mentioning needing to summon/save TAV in that 2.8 trailer so Terra is likely some neo-Xemnas/neo-Terranort host or they just dont know he's free.

Apprentice xehanort is the somebody of xemnas and body of terra that is a fact right

YoungXehanort

Website

I think he'll not be completed until the end of the game if at all... you'll see Terranort fighting on the seekers of darkness side and the lingering will (the empty armor) fighting on the guardians of lights side
i can see lingering will siding with guardians of light since the final battle take place in keyblade graveyard

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I don't see the LW siding with anyone; the thing's just gonna wallop whoever it thinks is Xehanort.

Anagram

Banned

I think it'd be cool if the Lingering Will played a part in saving Terra. It'd be a nice way to resolve it as a plot point. Like after it helps and the real Terra is restored it just falls back to the ground as lifeless lumps of metal.

Apprentice xehanort is the somebody of xemnas and body of terra that is a fact right

Yes but that's the only known fact right now. Xemnas was Terra's body+soul but Xehanorts heart still had the greater effect on it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Yen Sid actually didn't really say anything new in the regard of that Terra is, just like Ven and Aqua, supposed to be on their side as he also never actually betrayed anyone either.
He, or at least parts of him, may be at current forced to be on Xehanort's side but that is certainly not how it is supposed to be.

The DDD Ultimania actually already entertained the possibility that in the very final battle (which does NOT necessarily have to be the 7vs13 clash, mind you) all those who belong on the "good" side together with Sora will actually be on the same side in the end.
Specifcially regarding Terra there's also the question raised about his and Riku's next meeting:
Q: Who are the seven protectors of light?
A: The current whereabouts of Terra, Aqua, and Ventus, who are to become part of the seven protectors of light in opposition to the thirteen seekers of darkness (with the exception of their 13th member), are currently unknown. Can they return to Sora? Who is the last member?

Q: When do Riku and Terra meet again?
A: In Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Terra made a promise to Riku, "anyway, when you reach me, let's teach the world the power to protect the ones we love, and the truly spacious world we live in", in case he should ever succeed him. It appears Riku has remembered this promise, but when will the two ever meet again?
Q. The decisions about Xehanort and revivals from sleep.
Not counting Terra and his friends, there are Roxas, Namine and Xion as well, all lying in sleep as they wait for their sadness to be mended. If they wake up, they'll come to Sora's aid, right? Surely they'll put an end to their long-lasting battle with Xehanort the next time.... won't they?!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Pretty sure Master Xehanort explicity states that Terra is with the Seekers of Darkness?
Technically, no.

Master Xehanort: But Sora and another on your list belong to me now.

Xehanort was vague on who the other person is. We presume he's speaking of Terra, and he probably was, but because of the vagueness it could just as easily be one of the other people Mickey mentioned.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It also doesn't really matter who said what because Nomura said we're not gonna know the final lineup until it happens.

Neyan

Personally, I don't think Terra will be a guardian of light, simply becuase it's very likely that he'll be either on Xehanort's side or out of comission, at least to some extent.

It also doesn't really matter who said what because Nomura said we're not gonna know the final lineup until it happens.
For all we know Xehanort himself could be a guardian of light (no)

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
I think Terra is going to be that unpredicted, miscalculation in Xehanort's plans. He'll start off as a Seeker of Darkness, but then become a Guardian of Light. I can see one of two scenarios:

1) If we are to assume that Terra/Xehanort has reemerge, he'll be with the Darkness's at first. But when he sees his friends Aqua and Ven are still alive, Terra will win the battle within and become a Guardian with his friends OR
2) When MX became a whole being, Terra's heart wanders back to his armor or merges with Master Eraqus. Which will make him a Guardian.

But it's honestly a toss up with him, at this point he is the only character who can go either way, which is pretty bad ass!

after the new trailer of jump Festa it shows yen sid telling that we need to find the seven guardian of light and he said we need to find ventus terra and aqua so does that mean terra gone be one of the guadians of light?

I think the point of that part was to preview the plot and direction of KH3. What we know so far is that Sora, Donald and Goofy are looking for the guardians while Riku and Mickey are on a mission to find Terra, Ven, and Aqua. He wasn't saying to recruit them (though I'm sure he wants this as well) but it was more about them going on a rescue mission for their lost friends.

if he was guardian of light than who do you think is the replacement of terra in 13 Seekers of darkness do you think it might me marluxia?

Marluxia would be fun but I don't think he's going to be involved, I think he might get a nice cameo though. Well if I go for my idea it'll be Terra but then he'll switch sides, but besides him possibly Vanitas? For more shock value though, maybe Aqua? But that doesn't seem all to plausible though. I know I'm overthinking this but it's so interesting to try to figure out!

captzakksparrow

I was under the impression the 7 guardians of light were Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Aqua, Ven and Lea. I didn't think Roxas counted because he was Sora, and Terra is out of the game since his body is in the Ansem squad ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back