• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Is Strelitzia a simp?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonofjafar

Awards
let’s review the situation: Strelitzia clearly has a crush on the player character, following them around on their adventures without their knowledge and attempting to break her role as a Dandelion by telling the player about the keybalde war. All this for a person they’ve never even talked to. Seems like we got ourselves a real bad case of simp but feel free to disagree

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
No, they haven't added a Simpsons world yet.

vaderskywalker

Awards
let’s review the situation: Strelitzia clearly has a crush on the player character, following them around on their adventures without their knowledge and attempting to break her role as a Dandelion by telling the player about the keybalde war. All this for a person they’ve never even talked to. Seems like we got ourselves a real bad case of simp but feel free to disagree
Yeah, I think so, and it just occurred to me, that this a similar situation to Hinata and Naruto, (minus the war thing), kind of creepy.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
If a character having a secret interest or unrequited crush on someone is all it takes to be a simp, she would be one. But that's a really broad use of the term, when a simp better described as someone who makes themselves utterly pathetic and desperate for a person who is likely unattainable or disinterested. It seems like nowadays slang gets appropriated for such broad, general use that it loses the specific meaning that made it a fun and trendy word to begin with.

So, the answer to this thread is no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back