• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is sora weak without the keyblade? can he take any orgxiii memeber 1on1 with just a normal sword?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
i always wondered how can sora in kh 1 and 2 (a boy who lives on an island that doesn't even know how to use the keyblade power like keyblade masters do and just uses it like a sword and barely knows strong magic attacks like bbs trio have) beat a powerful organization like orgxiii who can command darkness at will? not to mention the orgxiii always praise sora cause of the keyblade they always mention the keyblade if they talking about his power, tbh i always assumed sora too OP but it really just the keyblade? ofc im aware of the keyblade power's it's nobody's and heartless weakness we saw sora without his keyblade with beast helping the whole fight and not just that we also saw sora and roxas without the keyblade and they lost against nobody's and heartless, sora couldn't beat darkseid in his first fight without the keyblade and roxas couldn't beat the nobody's without the keyblade so the question of this topic can sora beat the organization with just a normal sword? like cloud or auron or squall etc etc just skills no magic powers so can he any of em one on one just his own power no keyblade?

Soldier

Awards
Few people remember that in Hollow Bastion, you CAN use magic while using the wooden sword, but it's definitely weaker because it isn't enhancing the spells. If he's using just a regular sword against the organization (say, one made of steel), He can damage them, like when Riku used the soul eater before it became the way to the dawn in RE:COM. Another thing to consider is that most of the world's allies (Tarzan, Mulan, Jack Sparrow) have used melee weaponry against heartless and nobodies effectively if not more than the keyblade.

That_one_Sora

Awards
yes, it was shown in the original game. Sora is Defenseless without the keyblade. same thing with Roxas, he is weak to everything without it. but no, he cannot take down the organization with a normal wooden sword.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Sora is not weak without the Keyblade because, if he doesn't have it, he can just summon it back.

...lol *badumtss*

In all seriousness, Sora's abilities seem to be connected with his Keyblade. Even magic. So I dare say, yes, he's weak without one.

Foxycian

Awards
Sora is not weak without the Keyblade because, if he doesn't have it, he can just summon it back.

...lol *badumtss*

In all seriousness, Sora's abilities seem to be connected with his Keyblade. Even magic. So I dare say, yes, he's weak without one.

i agree with you all and i honestly don't disagree that his not weak but still i can't see him beating one of the organization one on one without a keyblade

Deimos

Awards

...lol *badumtss*

*inb4 he cast fire with the wooden sword*

I'd like to speculate that the wooden sword functioned no different than Leon's gunblade, and all the other NPC's ability to fight. I mean if Tarzan can kill heartless with his spear, whats to stop Sora from doing the same thing with any other weapon or representation of an armament other than the keyblade, doesn't necessarily have to be the wooden swords, that is just the only example we were given that was playable lol.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
In KH1, Sora can use magic without the keyblade. So he might not be super strong without his keyblade, but he can perfectly defend himself with magic tricks.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Of course he isn't weak!

His strength comes from his friends, not the Keyblade. He's just that doggone persistent that he is willing to storm a castle with a wooden sword (twice) and to actually make it through that is pretty good imo.

Veevee

Awards
It does depend on what we're talking about here. Being able to basically defend himself against lower heartless? - Yes.
Take on an organisation member? - Hell, no. The keyblade allows him to use abilities, use outside-battle stuff like creating bridges and enhance his spells, so if he had trouble taking them all on with the keyblade, I guess he doesn't stand a chance without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back