• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is sora like gay or somthing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul of riku

Ive been wondering because he hadnt seen kiri in a wile and once he finds her all he does is give her a handshake but when he finds riku he is like cryin his friken eyes out. it has realy been anoying me!:mad:

I

The Show Must Go On
hell yes sora's gay. he so had his hand on rikus ass at the end of the game. and he didn't seem so excited when he found kairi- for riku he cried tears of joy

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
...He knew Kairi was alive. She was in Destiny Islands. Did you see how pissed he got when he found out she wasn't?? He though Riku was dead. He only had little hope that Riku was still alive. He hugged Kairi, and when Ansem the Wise dies, and that big light comes, Sora holds on to Kairi when she is falling. And that wasn't a handshake, she was helping him out of the water, and he handed her her charm.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
No. Sora isn't gay. As much as I want a SoraxRiku deal, Sora is straight. And he hugs Kairi. And Sora never cried in Kh2 so why do you speak lies? Closing because I answered, this thread will only lead to flaming, and there is no real point to continue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back