• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Sora Gay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you agree with this?

• Yes

Votes: 63 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 76 54.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
If we ignore the fact this game sucks giant penis, then we can realize that it's possible to LOVE someone without wanting to have sex with them, Frodo and Sam being a prime example (and holy shit its a shame Sean Austin didn't get an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for that). So I don't think that they're gay.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
CoM. Anyone who played it will see Sora is at least crushing on Kairi, and chances are it's mutual.

Whether Riku loves Sora that way or not...well, that's another story for another day.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Sora is gay for Riku, accept it.

CoM. Anyone who played it will see Sora is at least crushing on Kairi, and chances are it's mutual.

or they're just BFF's =D

Q

Banned
Sora is gay for Riku, accept it.

or they're just BFF's =D

I'd like you to provide me with evidence for that, please, and to stop making stupid blanket statements that reflect your liking on a game that really isn't that great :<

afrobutt

Silver Member
Honestly?

You'd have to be two kinds of retarded not to see that Sora likes Kairi.

They're best friends. Every scene with Sora and Kairi makes sense if you think of it like that

I'd like you to provide me with evidence for that, please, and to stop making stupid blanket statements that reflect your liking on a game that really isn't that great :<

VG Cats - Comics - Updated Monday

Ummmm... yeah

afrobutt

Silver Member
Wow, they oh-so-subtly cut out that whole scene and make Kairi into a whore.

Classic fandom.

it's still true, Sora spends 10 secs talking to Kairi, and then when he see's Riku he starts crying and grabs his hand.

And then they make gay-love on the beach

Rix

:)
Awards
*sigh* Sora knew that kairi wasn't dead or anything. he knew that she was at DI and when she got kidnapped he lnw that the organization had her. For Riku Sora didn't know where he was, what had hapened to him or ANYTHING! And Sora did get hints all the time about something terrible had happened to Riku. So OF COURSE he is crying over Riku when they meet again. They are best friends and has known eachother all life after all.

So no, Sora is not gay.

A

Azrael

No they didnt....just accept the fact that Sora likes Kairi, if it was Axel and Roxas ...

T

TWDIS

no he is NOT gay. he is just really good friends with Riku. I think disney restrained anything serious between Sora and Kairi for some reason..maybe because it was rated E/E10. but yeah..I dunno. but I do know one thing. Sora is not gay. no way disney would allow a character assiciated with them to be gay.

END.

Cicero

Visionary
Actually there is only one thing to check out... Did the designers wanted Sora to be gay? No. So he isn't. He can't suddenly become gay and rebel against the guys who created him. He is a gamecharacter for gods sake.

No discussion possible anymore. Close thread. =D

T

TWDIS

End the madness:for the Last Time Sora is NOT gay!

NOT GAY. BTW I DONT think sora is gay some mod changed the title >.>

people are always. he hesitated to hug kairi and cried when he saw Riku so that proves that he is gay! blahblahblah.

I dont think thats the case.

Sora I think feels guilty that he forgot Kairi and he doesn't know how to tell her so he was like: this doesn't feel right.....would Kairi still like me if she knew...?

and with Riku I think he was just relieved because he knew Riku was okay. he knew Kairi was safe so he didn't worry about her.

so..yeah.

Last edited:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Re: End the madness:for the Last Time Sora is NOT gay!

No, uh, I'm pretty sure he's gay.

T

TWDIS

LOL. did he even read my post? and please vote on the poll whoever posts.

T

TWDIS

Actually there is only one thing to check out... Did the designers wanted Sora to be gay? No. So he isn't. He can't suddenly become gay and rebel against the guys who created him. He is a gamecharacter for gods sake.

No discussion possible anymore. Close thread. =D

QFT all the way. heed his words people.

they might even go in my sig.

Cicero

Visionary

Why the hell make another thread about this? There is aleady one.

Anyway, there is only one point that needs to be made. The designers did not intended Sora to be gay, they didn't want him gay, so he is not. He is a gamecharacter, he has no feelings or things or whatsoever, except for the once his designers give/gave him. Period.

=D

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

Yeah, I read your post, and I'm pretty sure he's gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back