• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is sora cool or what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
soramaster9 said:
Is sora cool or what in kingdom hearts 2 did you also know that you can unlock soras new look in the original kingdom hearts. but I dont know how could anyone help me if they know how (I dont know but this could just be a rumour)

Yeah, Sora's cool alright! Not sure about the unlocking thing you mentioned though, could well be just a rumor.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
It has to be a rumor. Nobody knows a working code and that costume wasnt created back then, I think. Nomura-san said that he had plotted (in his mind) all the Kingdom Hearts but he couldnt have visioned all the costumes and scenes, just the story.

I think you are right about one thing, Sora is cool.
Riku is NOT gay.

moogles

I thought this thread was supposed to be about Sora not about how cute Riku looks in his coat. And yes, Sora is cool....

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^ Remember whenever there's a Sora thread, Riku 'fanboy' will find a way to turn it into a hate Sora/love Riku thread. But anyway, I still I don't understand everybody's fascination in these characters clothing since it doesn't really benefit anything to the game itself. If anything, I know that Sora looks cool and all, but as I said in another thread, I really hope he gets more character development. Because technically, Sora is a character who really never got development from the get go so i hope Square tells more about his feelings and background.

joe p ht

kairi does look ALOT defferent and sora with his drive mode is extreamly kool

moogles

King Sora Strife is absolutely right about that disgusting topic of Sora and Riku being lovers. What kind of sick mind even considered that possibility?

Puck

^Um, I was actually trying to say in my post that everytime when there's a Pro Sora thread, Riku 'fanboy' always comes and tries to turn the thread into a Pro Riku/Hate Sora thread. I wasn't really commenting on that whole sick Sora/Riku pairing crap, but since you mentioned it, yeah, it really is disgusting.

Misha

Yes... Sora is really cool! LOL! I like his outfit in KH2 better though! Don't know why! Rikku is cool too, though it's hard to believe that his voice is David Gallagher, who plays Simon on 7th Heaven. But that's just my opinion! ^__^ If you don't agree, it's okay! LOL! :D

Puck

^Riku is actually the known show off. Sora is well, just a normal dude stuck in the middle of this crazy adventure that Riku pulled him into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back