• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is sora a time traveller?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirokey123

Awards
I think given Repliku's existence is pure agony to himself that bringing him back fully be a mistake (especially since for personality he's really just kind of all of Riku's bad qualities meshed into one person) but it could be interesting to bring him back temporarily in order to continue the parallels between our replica twins. So say Sora brings Xion back for good and she gets to be on the side of light we could have the reverse with Repliku where he is brought back temporarily by Xehanort to fight on the side of darkness. I mean can't think of many other chances for either character to get a chance to speak with one of their own kind.

Xehanort is just the kind of person who wouldn't care about bringing back a being who feels pain just by existing, in a lot of ways he might even see that as a benefit he can harness. Repliku is a rather fitting choice for Xehanort to since he's both vulnerable to darkness and has all of Riku's emotional issues and inner weaknesses that made manipulating Riku in KH1 so easy. Also unlike Riku Repliku really has no one that would cause Repliku to rebel against him, having best friends you care about is the only reason KH1 Riku was able to break free of Xehanort's grasp.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But since we seen him fade away I'm hopefully doubtful.

Since when is that an indicator, huh?
We've seen many entities "fade away" which later turned out to be somehow still around at least in a non-corporeal form, which is actually not too farfetched when counting in that ALL memories are immortal once created.

Remember how the glossary in DDD made the issue with "losing hearts to darkness" needed for the formation of a Nobody more "iffy" as you so fittingly pointed out?

Well, the Memoirs/Chronicles do the very same in this vein as well:
Chronicle: Chain of Memories said:
Before Riku could reach Naminé, he was confronted by the Riku replica. The real Riku won out, and the replica seemingly vanished.
Note that I'm not implying anything but merely pointing out another issue made "iffy" by DDD.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Since when is that an indicator, huh?
We've seen many entities "fade away" which later turned out to be somehow still around at least in a non-corporeal form, which is actually not too farfetched when counting in that ALL memories are immortal once created.

Remember how the glossary in DDD made the issue with "losing hearts to darkness" needed for the formation of a Nobody more "iffy" as you so fittingly pointed out?

Well, the Memoirs/Chronicles do the very same in this vein as well:

Note that I'm not implying anything but merely pointing out another issue made "iffy" by DDD.

Okay but how crazy would it be if i was right tho?

berrybob

Awards
Time travel theories are too complicated for me, but if the theory makes sense, or the many theories around makes sense, you can say the KH creator is a genius to think this much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back