• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Sanctuary coming out on the 22nd of Feb?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
um...yeah I don't think it's coming out then. Actually there's already a thread on this site that says, Sanctuary is coming out March 28, the same day as KH2. Feb22 is her single Keep Tryin. The reason Utada doesn't release Sanctuary eairlier like she did with Passion is because she's not trying to sell a CD in America. In Japan Passion is going to be on her new CD, so she's just released that like she would with any single. But the only reason Sanctuary is being released over in the US is for the sake of good ole kH2. So you'll just have to wait till it's leaked in March.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I don't think it's coming out until March...come to think of it, she updated her site and there's a picture of her and sora sitting back to back and it's pretty neat. The only bad thing though, is that it says "March 28th" so yeah...not really sure when it comes out. My guess is that you can BUY the song on the 28th but it will leak out onto the internet before that...hopefully.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
There are always leaks when it comes to these kinds of things.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
I'm loveing the sig! FunnY! LoL
is there anymore comics like that?

UnknownEnigma

hmmm ima hear it once and that it ill dl it but i dont wanna hear it again and again and again seeing how ill get the game! but then again would the leaked song sound good on the net?

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
LOL, knowing myself, if it leaks out before the game gets here i'll be like, I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO IT!!! Then about a few seconds later i won't be able to take it. XD I actually did that with Passion and most of the spoilers i've seen. XD I don't think it'll come out that soon though.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Keyblade Crystals said:
um...yeah I don't think it's coming out then. Actually there's already a thread on this site that says, Sanctuary is coming out March 28, the same day as KH2. Feb22 is her single Keep Tryin. The reason Utada doesn't release Sanctuary eairlier like she did with Passion is because she's not trying to sell a CD in America. In Japan Passion is going to be on her new CD, so she's just released that like she would with any single. But the only reason Sanctuary is being released over in the US is for the sake of good ole kH2. So you'll just have to wait till it's leaked in March.
Well, you took everything outta my mouth. XD

*Oathkeeper* said:
I don't think it's coming out until March...come to think of it, she updated her site and there's a picture of her and sora sitting back to back and it's pretty neat. The only bad thing though, is that it says "March 28th" so yeah...not really sure when it comes out. My guess is that you can BUY the song on the 28th but it will leak out onto the internet before that...hopefully.
That's not her site, that's just a fansite, just a really good fansite. The pic was probably made by RJ.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
NarutoEXE said:
Well, you took everything outta my mouth. XD

That's not her site, that's just a fansite, just a really good fansite. The pic was probably made by RJ.

Thank you for even noticing that I typed that. Every one keeps on posting, "I hope it comes out soon" Like I didn't even say anything. I just told them what they needed to know and they just kept going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back