• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Riku really Blind?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I was in KHU and there transation:
Riku (blindfolded with his arms held up in the air): This is the True World... if that is the case we might just let it fade into the Darkness.<------------In deep Dive World.
Does that mean he is really blind like we thought?

What else do you think about the transation?

Last edited:

Sora_aroS

well it says blindfolded...i think he is..but maybe he can see int he darka nd thats why he wanted ther whole world 2 be engulfed on darkness

sinharvest_angel

hmmm... u maybe right, he may really be blind, but how is he gonna fight sora, if indeed thry do fight, well riku is so skilled that he would win

King-of-Hearts

Why would there be a translation if there are no words to translate. Are you saying that in Deep Dive he's saying something.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
sinharvest_angel said:
hmmm... u maybe right, he may really be blind, but how is he gonna fight sora, if indeed thry do fight, well riku is so skilled that he would win
Blind people have hightened senses. So he'll be able to hear, feel, and possibly smell his opponents moves. As for the blind theory, I think he is either blind or his eysight is so used to the Darkness, Light hurts. Or maybe he has Heartless eyes. it could also be trama. Something Tramatic could have happen that made him will himself blind. Or he could just be tired of people staring a his cool glowie eyes. But if he is blind, he's probably going to have some sort of second sight. Like seeing color wavelenghts for different things or somekind of outline. We'll just have to wait and see.

NettikGirl

He relied more on scent in Reverse Rebirth.
But I don't think he suddenly turned blind. I reckon he can see just fine, but like angelvixenkit mentioned, blind people have hightened senses. I guess he's maybe trying to increase that sense.
(shrugs) ^^;;

sinharvest_angel

angelvixenkit said:
Blind people have hightened senses. So he'll be able to hear, feel, and possibly smell his opponents moves. As for the blind theory, I think he is either blind or his eysight is so used to the Darkness, Light hurts. Or maybe he has Heartless eyes. it could also be trama. Something Tramatic could have happen that made him will himself blind. Or he could just be tired of people staring a his cool glowie eyes. But if he is blind, he's probably going to have some sort of second sight. Like seeing color wavelenghts for different things or somekind of outline. We'll just have to wait and see.

yes with his skills that what i meant

ASMS

I think that he can see the darkness
or like sense peoples hearts
and uses that to heighten his senses

Counterpart

I definetly don't think he is blind.What would blind him from CoM?It doesn't fit!!!Like mentioned above I believe he is trying to hightened his skill of "scent".

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
well it has to be about the fact that he can sense darkness(seen in CoM) and thats why he probably was saying the world should be engulfed by darkness because he can sense how much darkness there is in the world

Old1eyeddog

Well in some trailers, his eyes glow, right? im tinkin that the blinfold is to hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back