• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is riku really a villain in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So is riku evil in KH?

• YES HE'S EVIL

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • No he's just confused

Votes: 33 76.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
I don't think that makes him a villan, yeah he's evil in the game but he's kinda being controlled, and he's trying to save Kairi, so he's desperate. he'll do anything, so he accepts darkness, doesn't make him a villan, just an anoying boss.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
the 4th Islander said:
I don't think that makes him a villan, yeah he's evil in the game but he's kinda being controlled, and he's trying to save Kairi, so he's desperate. he'll do anything, so he accepts darkness, doesn't make him a villan, just an anoying boss.

I totally agree.

Beyene

We dont know Exactly wats going on with Riku...If someone gives you a yes and no answer then forget.

Riku Controlls hes darkness. He said he was going tell Sora everthing that happened. So everything is cool....why would he me "evil" He could be "tricking" the ORG into believeing that he something else.

CloudX159

the guy takes the keybalde from sora and gives him a wooden Sword
the guy has some issues but he is not evil.....

nothingness

he wasnt evil he just really really wanted kairi back and malificent "toyed" with rikus mind and made him think that sora didnt care about him or kairi anymore. then riku started to get obssesed with darkness and then went with ansem.

replicariku

riku chose the darkness over light and for a long time he liked being the darkness but later on in com he starts to hate it, and everyone says he is scared of it but hes just misunderstod i guess..... :confused:

nothingness

riku didnt "like" the darkness and didnt choose it over light, he just used darkness because thats what was given to him as a choice, not light

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
What an idiotic question. Even if you haven't beaten the game, you would know that riku is NOT a villain! Everyone who is a member of this forum knows that riku was being possesed by Ansem. Riku, then went inside Kingdom Hearts (the door) with King Mickey, and that's where the game left off.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Haha, ignore the post from earlier, I was just absorbed in advertising. Anyways...Riku's a friend like always, a friend AND rival to Sora, you've gotta remember that. But he gets desperate to save Kairi, so this truth kind of gets distorted. He accepts darkness, but with a will to do good. (See, he accepted the powers of darkness, not to become evil) But, eventually, his body becomes an enemy because it gets inhabited by Ansem.

Squall_21

Just because he was consumed by darkness and let it take control over him doesn't mean he's a villan. He just wanted power and seeing how Sora got the keyblade he wanted to be stronger so he thought this was the only way out!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
UserNames_R_Dumb said:
I want to know what you guys think, because he did accept the darkness, but does that make him a villain?
Not really, I mean...although he is kinda, but at the end, he's really just a innocent boy who lost his concience and heart to evil.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
He wasnt evil, he was just taken over.

Note- that poll really doesnt have enough options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back