• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is RE:CoM worth...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VLR.XIII

Importing? Pretty simple question really; I've just checked how much it'll cost me to import it and to allow my PS2 to play it. 77$.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Wait do you live in Europe or Australia? And yeah I'd buy it, it's a good game, with some new cards and stuff.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Wait do you live in Europe or Australia? And yeah I'd buy it, it's a good game, with some new cards and stuff.
hmmm notice the location at all?

anyways, i rlly like it. it all depends if ur intrested or not.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
hmmm notice the location at all?

anyways, i rlly like it. it all depends if ur intrested or not.

Nope didn't see it at all. My bad.

And about Re:CoM, it is a good game and stuff, but towards the end it's a little repetitive. On Sora's story though. Riku's shouldn't take you too long.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
yeah its worth getting imo.
tho floor after floor it gets dull....or that could be where ive played thru it so many times.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah, but not not worth $77. Ebay it and find it for the cheap, then get a Swap magic, its about $20, while you can probably find Re:com for about $15. There, saved $42.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
HEY WAIT!!!

Importing? Pretty simple question really; I've just checked how much it'll cost me to import it and to allow my PS2 to play it. 77$.

If you plan to chip youre ps2 lissen to me and lissen carefully: if you have a old pal ps2 system that you want to chip to play NTSC games, DON'T fcukING DO IT!!! if the laser is old there's about 90% chance it breaks or more. I haven't done it myself but I searched for it because of the same reason.

If you have a new ps2 you can do it but if it's old it doesn't matter if you have taken good care of it or not because as long as you've played a couple of games on it the laser is old and that's what will break.

so my final words: if you have a old ps2 buy a new or screw it
--------I------ new ps2 take you're chance but I pressume you don't

(if there still a way to get it without paying to much that anyone know about maybee you could help a poor swedish boy out, hey mate?)

Fallen Prince

I gotta say that personally it changed my opinion of Axel to and idk status, but other than that, i loved it. It's the organization in their true beginning entrance. Plus, I finally figured out what was up with CO. I played KH I and then KH II and was all "When did this happen?!?" But made me love the series more. So yes

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes it is wroth getting.
I mean in CoM, I hated the card system, cause...what happen in the past (Dont want to remember it =_=;;).
But ever since I got Re:CoM in the bundle with KHIIFM from Japan. I loved it. Just makes it seem so easier for me to use it. and it has more space to fight in and stuff yes I think it is worth getting.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, but not not worth $77. Ebay it and find it for the cheap, then get a Swap magic, its about $20, while you can probably find Re:com for about $15. There, saved $42.
he factored in Swap Magic. an likely shipping too.

yes and import the final mixes too.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Without it you would be like "Wait...When did that happen?" at the beginning of KH2.

Crystal

Silver Member
It's worth to buy it because it is a good game.At least, you can understand more about the game <3

Narnianqueen

Well, I haven't beaten it yet but I think it isn't worth $77. If you really are a hardcore Kingdom Hearts fan then it's your choice. But, if all you want to know is what happened in the story, you can just go to kh-vids.net and watch the videos in their cut-scene archive or go to Youtube to find a walk-through someone did. I don't know if there will be a version for Re:Com in Europe which is why you shouldn't be so quick to import it, you know what I mean? When I heard about Re:COM for the first time, I waited to see if they would come out with a US version before I spent all that money to import it...and they did come out with one. Do some research about if they will release a version where you live. However...if they don't, then, like I said, it's your choice and your money :)

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
I think it is worth to buy it, since i dont have the gba version.
And it has some additional things that the original CoM doesn't have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back