• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is org xiii supposed to represent the union of master luxu and xehanort as the party leader?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
luxu the only master that didn't have union if his own and all unions had their task of collecting lux aka light so does that mean just like all masters had unions of their own that collect light while luxu or xehanort union collect darkness?

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I don't think so. The legend of the Guardians and Seekers is pretty old, and we see an encounter like the one's that going to occur in KH3 in KHx's ending. So I don't think the Seekers represent Luxu's metaphoric Union, nor do the Guardians represent another Union. They're just two different groups that are meant to collide at some point. Other than that, we don't know how influential in the present time story Luxu is right now.

If anything, the Guardians are Eraqus' Union, while the Seekers are Xehanort's.

Foxycian

Awards
I don't think so. The legend of the Guardians and Seekers is pretty old, and we see an encounter like the one's that going to occur in KH3 in KHx's ending. So I don't think the Seekers represent Luxu's metaphoric Union, nor do the Guardians represent another Union. They're just two different groups that are meant to collide at some point. Other than that, we don't know how influential in the present time story Luxu is right now.

If anything, the Guardians are Eraqus' Union, while the Seekers are Xehanort's.

yea i know xehanort is big bady here but i mean the seeker of darkness could be represent the master of master keyblade owner union just like xehanort or luxu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back