• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is Namine in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Idiots..

When i say idiots, I dont mean the topic starter. He asked a question that could be easily answered. You people say "OMGZ WE DON KNO11!!". yes we do know. The first guy who posted gave proof that she is in the game, but then he said "We dont know.". WTF? She is in the game SEEN talking to BHK. If she is SEEN then she IS in the game.

Yes, Naminé is in the game.

stealth

uhh.. duh!!!!! people of course she is i couldnt have said it better myselve souleater. plus the unknowns are in it and she was well with them!!!!!!

DragonRider1234

we do know she is in the game yet i....(maybe some ppl do) dont know her role in the game.............but my guess is that she is a puppet master now instead of the Org. she munipulates ppl to do the good without any1 realizing..........or not...........

stealth

well.. namine was forced to help the organization an they're the unknows right?

stealth

yeah it probably is...wait wat about the shell riku in chain of memory's???

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah riku replica is a replica (clone) shell is different he was made by vexen.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Riku Replica was destroyed by Riiku. but something is still strange about that. he said

Riku Replica: I wonder where my heart will go........
Riku: I guess the same place as mine

maybe its just me being crazy but i think this may be important. but i dont knoow why

stealth

its probably because hes the light in the darkness...so his heart will go to the darkness probably

anyone but me

UnkownSora21 said:
Riku Replica was destroyed by Riiku. but something is still strange about that. he said

Riku Replica: I wonder where my heart will go........
Riku: I guess the same place as mine

maybe its just me being crazy but i think this may be important. but i dont knoow why
it cannot be important though... since Nomura said CoM was important, i don't think that is important.. and RR cant come back in kh2 either because once again, Nomura said CoM was not important and you didnt need to play it for the storyline (and i know you didn't say that he would be back, but I am just stating that anyway, in case the issue appears)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well he dint say that CoM wasnt important. he said that it wasnt necesarry to play it to understand KH2. by no means did he say it was not important.....

anyone but me

UnkownSora21 said:
well he dint say that CoM wasnt important. he said that it wasnt necesarry to play it to understand KH2. by no means did he say it was not important.....
well, i don't think he would put important information in a game that is optional to the storyline

Hokage

Banned
Awards
the reason it was optional s because the summary of CoM will be told in KH2. thats about the only reason it wasnt entirley necessary to play. i dont think Square would make a game that people dont even need t play. would be kinda dumb on their part. it as some important info to help players understand KH2 but it isnt really necesarry because KH2 will explain the main parts of it.

anyone but me

UnkownSora21 said:
the reason it was optional s because the summary of CoM will be told in KH2. thats about the only reason it wasnt entirley necessary to play. i dont think Square would make a game that people dont even need t play. would be kinda dumb on their part. it as some important info to help players understand KH2 but it isnt really necesarry because KH2 will explain the main parts of it.
well it wouldn't be dumb.. it is just more money... they know people who loved their first kingdom herts game would mindlessly buy the next, even if it is not mindlessly, i bet the majority of KH fans bought CoM... just like halo and halo 2, though halo 2 IS a great game, many of the halo fans would mindlessly buy halo 2 just because they loved the first game so much. Anyway, but even if some of the info in CoM was important, i do not think there will be ANY mention of Riku Replica in KH2.. it just seems stupid to bring him back into things, whether he comes back physically, or just people talking about him...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
anyone but me said:
well it wouldn't be dumb.. it is just more money... they know people who loved their first kingdom herts game would mindlessly buy the next, even if it is not mindlessly, i bet the majority of KH fans bought CoM... just like halo and halo 2, though halo 2 IS a great game, many of the halo fans would mindlessly buy halo 2 just because they loved the first game so much. Anyway, but even if some of the info in CoM was important, i do not think there will be ANY mention of Riku Replica in KH2.. it just seems stupid to bring him back into things, whether he comes back physically, or just people talking about him...

Oh yeah i forgot about the money aspect of it but yeah some parts in CoM are very important and they will be explained in KH2 but only the major stuff. and like u said Riku Replica will probably not be mentioned because although he held an important part in CoM he wont be near as important in KH2......

anyone but me

UnkownSora21 said:
Oh yeah i forgot about the money aspect of it but yeah some parts in CoM are very important and they will be explained in KH2 but only the major stuff. and like u said Riku Replica will probably not be mentioned because although he held an important part in CoM he wont be near as important in KH2......
Wow.. i just noticed something.. deep dive isn't all that important because it is just the idea for KH2...but the line "a creation born of ignorance" i always thought referred to Ansem artificially creating heartless, but could it possibly mean Replica Riku? Vexen was ignorant and created, not knowing how strong he would be, and how he could develope so much as to have feeling... i don't know, something to ponder on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back