• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is my game glitched?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

very differentiable
Awards
Somehow, the white mushroom in agraba won't appear and when i walk two screens away after beating the enemy's in the treasure room, there won't appear any new enemy. Is this a glitch?

afrobutt

Silver Member
Not sure what you're saying, but uh... the white mushroom pop was random, last time I checked

very differentiable
Awards
Well they're supposed to appear in the treasure room and when i kill the heartless and go two screens back no new enemy's appear.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it's not a glitch. the white mushroom heartless appear randomly. i don't think you should fight the heartless. just go back and forth until you see them.

very differentiable
Awards
Did i mention that the heartless don't have a teleport animation or how you like to call it. As soon as the screen shows the treasure room, they're already there.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
don't worry. those aren't glitches either. the white mushroom heartless just appear there without those fancy entrances same with the other mushrooms.

very differentiable
Awards
But the bandits and the fire version of the fat body teleport, in the treasure room they didn't, if it were the mushrooms i didn't make this thread.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
hmm... i don't remember but i don't think it's something to worry about. maybe i'll probably check this out for myself.

very differentiable
Awards
I'm not that certain, maybe it is glitched and then is have to search again to find the game.

Destruction

they appear randomly.... it doesnt matter that some enemys teleport in...

its just about luck...
kepp goin in the go a few maps back then come back in...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
oh now i remember. once you defeat the heartless in the treasure room before you beat hollow bastion, there isn't suppose to be anymore heartless but a save point. right ? i just suddenly remember when loading my data, i saw wizards and darkballs but you mention bandits and fat bandits which makes me assume you're not very far in beating the game.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
oh i see. if you see a save point in the treasure room, there isn't suppose to be anymore heartless.

hmm... if you're looking for white mushrooms, try wonderland in the forest, deep jungle near the campsite, and halloween town uhh... the place where you see a coffin. there's a place in atlantica but i have no idea how to describe the location.

very differentiable
Awards
There is no save point in the treasure room, and the white mushroom i need has gravity which is only in the cave of wonders. I've beaten jafar and the monstro stage if that makes it any clearer.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
oh. o_O hmm... don't kill the heartless in the room. just go back and forth until you see them.

*edit* luckily i had another data around level 38 and you're right that the heartless don't have their teleport entrances but i went back and forth and i saw the white mushrooms.

Last edited:

very differentiable
Awards
Had to go to sleep or my parents would get angry. I've just tried it and i got the mushrooms when i entered the treasure room on the first time. I've got the gravity arts and now i can go on with the story, thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back