• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is MX Really Evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
What do you guys think. For starters, from the new trailer, it seems that MX also teaches TAV a lesson, with full respect. Maybe the fight between the 4 (5 counting DS) was a similation, like in the beginning of Crisis Core. Probably not, but whaddaya think?

State

Awards
What do you guys think. For starters, from the new trailer, it seems that MX also teaches TAV a lesson, with full respect. Maybe the fight between the 4 (5 counting DS) was a similation, like in the beginning of Crisis Core. Probably not, but whaddaya think?

i think he was someone who's curiosity was peaked in "what would happen if a warrior is trained in the arts of a keyblader but, with the influence of darkness?" and so he decided to mentor someone, ds. i don't think its some kind of simulation, but really before their final battle.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
how did he turn evil.. or how did he end up making everyone look at him as a bad person?

he use to be respected... maybe.. HE TURNED INTO AN UNVERSED BECAUSE HE WAS JEALOUS OF MASTER TAV SAMURAI DUDE!!

OO:

State

Awards
how did he turn evil.. or how did he end up making everyone look at him as a bad person?

he use to be respected... maybe.. HE TURNED INTO AN UNVERSED BECAUSE HE WAS JEALOUS OF MASTER TAV SAMURAI DUDE!!

OO:

hm... you kinda linked xemnas assumption of atw being jealous of him, as he stated in kh2.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
The real reason MX went bad:

Master Xehanort was going out with Kairi's Grandmom, and they were having a good time. Suddenly, he comes home one day and finds her with TAV's Master. He becomes enraged, and decides to plan revenge. The end.

In all seriousness, if MX isn't bad, I'm gonna be upset. I want a darkness-driven crazy villain like Ansem SoD.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i want MX to be a sneaky manipulative bastard that uses people and lies to people to get them on his side and all in all he is wicked strong!

he looks cool.

State

Awards
The real reason MX went bad:

Master Xehanort was going out with Kairi's Grandmom, and they were having a good time. Suddenly, he comes home one day and finds her with TAV's Master. He becomes enraged, and decides to plan revenge. The end.

In all seriousness, if MX isn't bad, I'm gonna be upset. I want a darkness-driven crazy villain like Ansem SoD.
yes, mx's atmosphere around people makes him seem a lot like ansem sod! i think it will be nostalgic playing bbs!
i want MX to be a sneaky manipulative bastard that uses people and lies to people to get them on his side and all in all he is wicked strong!

he looks cool.

too bad ds looked clearly at him and found it he was a villain, >:{

Aria

braver by the minute
I really want to see a totally bad-ass villain. I'm hoping MX will be that.

miiworld2

Awards
I think MX is like the Sephiroth of Kingdom Hearts. Revered as a hero at first, now feared as a great evil.

i eat dark

Master Xehanort is so sexy i get a bo... wait wrong thread O_______O;;

Master Xehanort is so evil, people are starting to think his a good guy D8

Abbot

No, see. MX is so good, he's evil. (enough of that).

Honestly, I'm thinking more of a "MX is good. Experienced Darkness. Went evil." Or "Was good. Met DS. Turned evil to contain DS/protect DS."

.:Mega:.

Awards
Personally, I think he's just an extremist. He seems to act as though darkness is a terrible thing, etc, so maybe he's the complete opposite of "Ansem"- a light extremist, ffff.

Who could still be corrupt, evil, etc.

brodyblackout

i think he was someone who's curiosity was peaked in "what would happen if a warrior is trained in the arts of a keyblader but, with the influence of darkness?" and so he decided to mentor someone, ds. i don't think its some kind of simulation, but really before their final battle.

i agree, i think it was just a taste of the ending of the story.

Silver warrior

All we know is that he's a great mage that can wield the key blade.Probably in the past he was well know to people like TVA Master,but he disappear searching for something and at some point,he needed the power of darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back