• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Miraculous Ladybug possible in Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danrye001

Awards
Since Miraculous Ladybug is a Disney TV show, is it possible to put Miraculous Ladybug in Kingdom Hearts series?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No. Miraculous Ladybug only airs on Disney in the US. It's not a Disney show.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Ladybug was created by Zagtoon and Toei Animation, among other animation studios. I think Disney mainly handles streaming since it aired in mostly on Disney Channels in Europe. And before that, it aired on Nickelodeon for its first season in the US.

Soldier

Awards
Well that's a good thing.
Even IF that was a remote possibilty (which it isn't) there's a very fine line it'd have to cross.

To date, there is very little acknowledgement of Disney TV shows in the established KH canon. Most of the original characters that have appeared in the series (Scrooge McDuck, Huey Dewey and Louie) owe their appearances to old Disney shorts and not Ducktales which they are more commonly assosciated with. There have been a few groundbreaking events that open up opportunities, such as:

KH 2's agrabah being a retelling of the direct to DVD sequel Return of Jafar, which opens the door to more of those movies being possible plot points in Disney worlds (if we ever return to that after the quadratum nonsense). BBS gave us Experiment 221, a character introduced in another direct to DVD sequel to an theatrical movie.

Julius as the secret boss in dream drop distance was groundbreaking, as it was a considerably recent Disney short (which would open the door for Kelsey Grammar to get in the series as he played Dr. Frankenollie, but that's another story).

And country of the musketeers marking the first direct to DVD world that isn't based on a preestablished theatrical release.

Point being, we've come a long way from the original KH in terms of what gets in and what doesnt. And M.L is one of the things that likely doesnt. As great as it'd be to get more voice talent like Christina Vee, Mela Lee and all of them into KH, there's just no chance of this happening.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Even IF that was a remote possibilty (which it isn't) there's a very fine line it'd have to cross.

To date, there is very little acknowledgement of Disney TV shows in the established KH canon. Most of the original characters that have appeared in the series (Scrooge McDuck, Huey Dewey and Louie) owe their appearances to old Disney shorts and not Ducktales which they are more commonly assosciated with. There have been a few groundbreaking events that open up opportunities, such as:

KH 2's agrabah being a retelling of the direct to DVD sequel Return of Jafar, which opens the door to more of those movies being possible plot points in Disney worlds (if we ever return to that after the quadratum nonsense). BBS gave us Experiment 221, a character introduced in another direct to DVD sequel to an theatrical movie.

Julius as the secret boss in dream drop distance was groundbreaking, as it was a considerably recent Disney short (which would open the door for Kelsey Grammar to get in the series as he played Dr. Frankenollie, but that's another story).

And country of the musketeers marking the first direct to DVD world that isn't based on a preestablished theatrical release.

Point being, we've come a long way from the original KH in terms of what gets in and what doesnt. And M.L is one of the things that likely doesnt. As great as it'd be to get more voice talent like Christina Vee, Mela Lee and all of them into KH, there's just no chance of this happening.
I'd love an all-TV worlds game at some point: Gravity Falls, Gargoyles, Kim Possible, Darkwing Duck, Adventures of Gummi Bears, Gadget Hackwrench revealed to be the one who taught gummiship engineering to Chip & Dale, Max Goof & PJ Pete, Christ, I even have ideas for how a Home Improvement world would work.

Runaway Brain wasn't really all that recent. 17 years old at least when Julius appeared in DDD. Compare to Tarzan only being about 3 years old by the time of KH1 (Or Tron Legacy also in DDD).

Soldier

Awards
I'd love an all-TV worlds game at some point: Gravity Falls, Gargoyles, Kim Possible, Darkwing Duck, Adventures of Gummi Bears, Gadget Hackwrench revealed to be the one who taught gummiship engineering to Chip & Dale, Max Goof & PJ Pete, Christ, I even have ideas for how a Home Improvement world would work.

Runaway Brain wasn't really all that recent. 17 years old at least when Julius appeared in DDD. Compare to Tarzan only being about 3 years old by the time of KH1 (Or Tron Legacy also in DDD).
Well, it's still recent all things considered, I should've rephrased it along the lines of him being the first "original" character from a short to appear in a game. And as for the TV worlds, I think Gravity Falls is a hard sell as Alex Hirsch hates Kingdom Hearts (I think he's just jealous though), but the gargoyles would make an interesting world. I wonder if they'd focus on the Japan episode when they were travelling on that Avalon skiff, would be great comedic potential for Sora to meet the gargoyle also named Sora.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well, it's still recent all things considered, I should've rephrased it along the lines of him being the first "original" character from a short to appear in a game. And as for the TV worlds, I think Gravity Falls is a hard sell as Alex Hirsch hates Kingdom Hearts (I think he's just jealous though), but the gargoyles would make an interesting world. I wonder if they'd focus on the Japan episode when they were travelling on that Avalon skiff, would be great comedic potential for Sora to meet the gargoyle also named Sora.
The Mickey cast of characters all originated in various shorts. Shorts are how Disney got started as a company.

Gargoyles I think should cover the original 5 episodes that were released as a quasi-movie. I wished UX would've had the 994AD 1st episode as a world to set up the present day setting in a later KH.

Danrye001

Awards

Who's Christina Lee and Mela Lee?

Danrye001

Awards

So is Miraculous Ladybug possible in Kingdom Hearts? Cause I'm confused. Of course I'm okay with the shows but Miraculous Ladybug Isn't Disney that was aired into the Disney Channel.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
So is Miraculous Ladybug possible in Kingdom Hearts? Cause I'm confused. Of course I'm okay with the shows but Miraculous Ladybug Isn't Disney that was aired into the Disney Channel.
at this point we don't think so. even though the show is airing on DisneyXD, the chances of getting in are incredibly low.

Last edited:

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Never gonna happen. It isn't a Disney property, it's just that Disney bought the airing rights to certain regions.
at this point we don't think so. even though the show is airing on DisneyXD, the chances of getting in are incredibly high.
You mean low?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back