• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is miley cyrus...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
As a person I would not say she is evil. But seriously she needs to pack it in, singing is just not for her.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Disney makes girls think that they can do anything. This is a lie, she has no talent for any of the things she does.

That doesn't make her a bad person, just useless.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
i think she's a terrible singer. ugh.

but as a person, i can't say shes bad. i don't think she's done anything to deserve the criticism people are giving her (as a person)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Disney makes girls think that they can do anything. This is a lie, she has no talent for any of the things she does.

That doesn't make her a bad person, just useless.

Pretty much this. She fails.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Miley is a good person. She only made one mistake and apologized in People's Magazine [Good Morning America] She's a good singer if your talking about Miley Cyrus. Miley writes her songs for herself. Hannah Montana: YUCK! Those songs are terrible. Her dad writes those for real little kids. I sorta feel bad for her but she does it for money. Miley Cyrus-Good. Hannah Montana- Terrible. Woa!!!!! I just notice your age I hope that's not your age because your screen name. Where do kids learn these things. I, yes, did use those words but I heard my parents say them torward each other. You do know though that this KH not HM.

Last edited:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
If wasn't for her daddy, she wouldn't be here she is..

She looks good that is why little boys like her and girls want too be her..

She can't sign either.. It's all about image, you look good and have good people backing you.. You can do anything..

D

Deleted member 36435

Oi, she's a good person. You can't say she's a bad person. She has good intentions but she just can't sing well.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^^ Exactly. Lol, the only song of her's I've heard didn't sound incredibly bad at all

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
^agree with Myth.
I wouldn't say she's a bad person.
But her music annoys me.
And I really can't stand all these talentless Disney-sponsered stars that huge masses of people idolize.
She's like HSM, but more compact and suffering from multiple personalities.

Rix

:)
Awards
She's not a bad person. But people hates her beacause she is overrated.

Macabre

Gold Member
She's not a bad person,it's just that some of her songs aren't good and Hannah Montana isn't a good show and many criticize her for that which is unnecessary.
She's just a young girl,she's not bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back