• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is master xehanort a virgin? is he incel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
everyone askin about if sora and kairi will mack in kh3 but this is the end of xehanort's saga and we gotta ask the hard question: has this 80 year old sack of bones smashed? what are ur thoughts

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Hmmm. Maybe he couldn’t get any so he figured he’d reproduce through other means. Hence Organization XIII. That was always his real goal. To be a single father

D

Deleted member 246005

I never actually thought about it. I feel like Eraqus probably did but not Xehanort or maybe Xehanort has had a string of flings across the multiverse?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
the best answer i've heard to this insanely important question so far is "no, because he fucked everyone's lives"

Meow Wow

Awards
Who even has the time to find a lover when you're out diddlying everybodies lives over?

PLOT TWIST: If anything Xehanort is so desperate that the reason he's possessing people is to try and get laid through any means possible.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I mean, he probably has Jaundice because of the eye thing, so that's def a huge kink for sure.

I'd fuck the SHIT out of a jaundiced old guy is what I'm getting at here. I'd fuck him right in the earholes.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Xehanort in his many forms uses the words "eternity" "everlasting" "forever" "eternal" and "infinite" quite frequently... this obsession with long durations of time leads me to believe Xehanort once had a sexual encounter where he didn't last very long

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
the best answer i've heard to this insanely important question so far is "no, because he fucked everyone's lives"

That's what I wanted to say!
Ah, that's what I get for being late to KH sex debates

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Where do you think Ventus came from?

Warning: The following contains spoilers for KH -3.14 BBS Prologue

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I lost track of reading after "Xehanort's baby momma".

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh I've read EVERYTHING (who is Xenaheart's baby momma's friendzoned secret lover and protector tho??) and the only thing that makes this story not plausible to happen in canon is the fact that this story makes sense.
KH: this bitch empty makes sense
KH: Y E E T

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I lost track of reading after "Xehanort's baby momma".
It is pretty much the TL:DR version since it basically answers the OP's question.

Oh I've read EVERYTHING (who is Xenaheart's baby momma's friendzoned secret lover and protector tho??) and the only thing that makes this story not plausible to happen in canon is the fact that this story makes sense.
KH: this bitch empty makes sense
KH: Y E E T
I don't think we'll ever find out the identity of this chivalrous lad. SE shot down this idea after reminding Nomura that they agreed to never publish drunken fanfiction again. It only got worse when Nomura tried to explain that this time he was snorting not chugging.

redcrown

Awards
I don't think he's a virgin since he's spread his "seeds" to so many people's "vessels".

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
I don't think we'll ever find out the identity of this chivalrous lad. SE shot down this idea after reminding Nomura that they agreed to never publish drunken fanfiction again. It only got worse when Nomura tried to explain that this time he was snorting not chugging.

God, no... forgetting an important kind soul like him? Maybe he got lost in other SE series... maybe we already fought him in Dissidia

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I think its the opposite, he got laid all the time. Did heavy darkness, messed up his body and now gets rejected. A deep blow to his self-esteem, so he overcompensated by forcing his insecurities and darkness unto others. Can't say no, if they're half Xehanort.

Oh and MX was definitely one of those douchy masc 4 masc guys. Why do you think he dropped Ventus' twink ass?

Back