is master xehanort a virgin? is he incel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheMostRad

Awards
This will be how Sora defeats Xehanort! Sora gives him the time of his life for one night and Xehanort returns to the light...
Scene: Int., inside a bedchamber, Sora and Xehanort lying on a bed together.

Sora:
Wow, Master... Woo...you definitely showed me a whole new world back there...

MX: My boy, I don't know if I've ever felt this...exhilarated...I may need a smoke after that, do you mind?

Sora: Oh no, not at all!

MX: Thank you, lad.

Xehanort reaches over to a bedside table where he procures a cigarette, then feels around his pockets, then looks to Sora

MX:
Could you spare a light?

Foxycian

Awards
hmm weeelll topics like these aren't my style but young xehanort is my favorite sooo, pretty sure a woman with a Good taste would let young xehanort smash his just soo handsome (no homo)

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
  • Bravely Default
  • Life is Strange
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
I mean, if he is, it'd explain a lot... Doubtful though. Master Xehanort is Square Enix's Herbert the Pervert. Except for popsicles, it's darkness. And instead of the bathrobe, it's an Organization coat.

7/11

Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
[FONT=&quot]Xehanort cannot have ... sex as he accidentally cut ... off his dick with ... a Keyblade as a youth... [/FONT]:cool:

Shogo-Kun

Awards
[FONT=&quot]Xehanort cannot have ... sex as he accidentally cut ... off his dick with ... a Keyblade as a youth... [/FONT]:cool:
Oh, Sora can improvise. I mean, with the moves he does in the series, I imagine he'd be amazing in the bedroom...

Akira

I'm a shape shifter
Awards
  • No Name
  • Master Defender
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
I AM NOT LIKING WHERE THIS THREAD IS GOING!
Where this thread is going was predictable from the start.

And c'mon, we all know he isn't a virgin. He finds the right looking boy and possesses him, then goes to get laid. And once his lusciousness and beautiful look fades away over time, he then inhabits another young boy and repeats the cycle. It's just his circle of life. I can see why he chose Riku as one of many good-looking boys, mmmm.

hanifanze

Awards
everyone askin about sudoku if sora and kairi will mack in kh3 but this is the end of xehanort's aadhar card saga and we gotta ask the hard question: has this 80 year old sack of bones smashed? what are ur thoughts

not Xehanort or maybe Onlinesbi Xehanort has had a string of flings across the multiverse?

Last edited: