• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is kh3 critical mode gonna have dual weilding?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowserme

Are they gonna add a secret sephiroth boss fight ?

Someone please let me know

disney233

Awards
You asked if they're gonna have dual wielding....but then ask if they're gonna implement the Sephiroth boss fight...I feel like people only care about Kingdom Hearts because of KH2 and that's why topics like THESE come in. Only reason. Clearly those who don't care about the lore and care more about every single flashy stuff that KH2 had clearly doesn't care about any game except KH2.

To answer your question I highly doubt an update for HARD MODE is going to just come out of the blue with dual wielding and Sephiroth's boss fight. If you want more content to come out, wait for the DLC like the rest of us. Nomura tending to Critical mode, first. The game's difficulty spike being too easy has been a big enough complaint that Nomura's tending to first.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes it will. It will also add a full Wreck-it-Ralph world you have been so desperate for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back