• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is kh2.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

Dude this game is is so much cooler than I thought it was going to be. I love the humor in it too.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
fantasygurl1227 said:
Actually its more than I expected it to be, its so much fun everything about it is amazing, its a little hard for me im not that far yet

Yeah it is a lot better than Kingdom Hearts. I am only at level 23 and Sora stills fight like a pro. The game is definetly harder then the first one. Oh yeah, by the looks of it seems that it is a lot longer than Kingdom Hearts. Just the first visits are short.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Twilight town has taken me 4 hours soooooo yeah
Me: damn it **looks at watch** SORA WAKE UP!!!! GOD HE MUST BE DREAMING ABOUT GIRLS OR SOMETHING!?
**starts banging on the pod**
me: this is gonna take a while...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Actually it's better than I thought it would be. The gameplay, characters, and music are fantastic. And the voice acting is excellent so far. Haley has now impressed for he's doing a good job making Sora sound older( I'm glad they have Sora with a deeper voice). Jesse also was fantastic as Roxas and Christopher Lee is the best of the group. However, I am not impressed with Epcar's performance of Xenahort. He just doesn't sound that good. But anyway, I'm still in Twilight Town so I haven't gotten to the Disney worlds yet( but I'm really excited to get to them). All in all, this game is really exceeding my expectations.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
fantasygurl1227 said:
Twilight town has taken me 4 hours soooooo yeah
Me: damn it **looks at watch** SORA WAKE UP!!!! GOD HE MUST BE DREAMING ABOUT GIRLS OR SOMETHING!?
**starts banging on the pod**
me: this is gonna take a while...
It actually took me 4 hours and 30min. Oh my gosh I must be slow. Maybe it was because I got Roxas to level 10 before Sora's story started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back