• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is KH1 sora fake or is KH2 sora fake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
Why dose every thing about sora differnt and each KH?like voicve change and things and face to look
135.jpg
That's KH1

Sora_Donald_Ray.png

KH2 sora
Something just feel's wrong

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ummm mostly cuz he grew up and so did his voice actor..I mean Haliey(dude who plays Sora) was only 12 when he was Sora in kH...now he is 16(I think ) and his voice changed..lol..which is kinda what Nomura would want to happen to Sora in kH2...and he's more "Mature"(notice the quotetions)...he just grew up is all...

KH4LiFe

lol 4 real... a one word answer: Puberty

also, noticehow the graphics changed because they have a better graphic system

Luna Diviner

ummm....have you ever thought that him sleeping in a pod for a really long time might make him a little more older? Just a thought.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea, I love Sora's new matured look. And his voice actor matured too. I can still notice the old Sora in the new Sora though. Same person, just that one is more mature than the other.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Hell my question now is Do you even have the Game?...I mean it should be common sense what happened..>__>...and the graphics werent that bad in KH1..they just got better....Are you gonna ask about Kairi now too..cuz if so its the same thing...lol

Karn1254

Sora has gone through puberty as most were kind enough to point out.

His hair changed color because that can happen depending on what light your exposed to HE WAS SLEEPING IN A BRIGHT POD FOR A YEAR!

other than that Sora hasn't changed alot to me he's still the fun loving character I like XD

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Son Of Sepheroth said:

L3ve. H.O.T.

Sora hit puberty and KHII got better graphics.

IMO, it did him good. *looks at picture* A lot of good. And his voice is....*sighs while drooling* Like both Japanese and English.

Like I said somewhere before, if getting into a pod for 1 year makes you look incredible, I want one. It's worth the waste of time on the next 365 days of my life. *_*

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Karn1254 said:
Sora has gone through puberty as most were kind enough to point out.

His hair changed color because that can happen depending on what light your exposed to HE WAS SLEEPING IN A BRIGHT POD FOR A YEAR!

other than that Sora hasn't changed alot to me he's still the fun loving character I like XD
lol he went through puberty in one year inside a pod XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back