• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is KH the new FF ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Well, it's also a matter of if Disney wants to continue the project after these three games. Really, Final Fantasy is decided strictly by Square. Kingdom Hearts has more of a chance at not being a continuing game series, since if one or the other kills their participation in it, it's over.

I'm sure they'll complete these three though, lol. That'd be losing a lot of money.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, it's also a matter of if Disney wants to continue the project after these three games. Really, Final Fantasy is decided strictly by Square. Kingdom Hearts has more of a chance at not being a continuing game series, since if one or the other kills their participation in it, it's over.

I'm sure they'll complete these three though, lol. That'd be losing a lot of money.

Hrm. Though. With the one killing participation, and it being over thing, I think if Disney pulled out AFTER Kh3, Square would be more capable of keeping it going alone than Disney would obviously. I mean, they could still use FF worlds or something like that.

Assuming that is that they end Sora's story and start another one. <.< Which I wouldn't mind. But hey. I doubt they'll keep it going after 3.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Same. Also, I don't think they could keep all the fans if that happened. I'm not even sure if I would play. I liked the game completely involved with Disney. Though, in KH2, Square seems to be taking over slightly. I'm hoping this isn't the case in the three new games, and Disney has a character with a BIG role. Besides Mickey..

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Same. Also, I don't think they could keep all the fans if that happened. I'm not even sure if I would play. I liked the game completely involved with Disney. Though, in KH2, Square seems to be taking over slightly. I'm hoping this isn't the case in the three new games, and Disney has a character with a BIG role. Besides Mickey..

Well I know (or insanely hoping) that that won't be the case in BBS. Nomura already stated that this game is gonna be darker, and even the keyblades that we get will be darker. And I don't mean in color obviously. I mean a darker feel yknow? And the Organization will be going to Disney worlds, but they're after people's hearts, so I don't think we'll be getting too much Disney corniness.

And to be honest, i'd still play, but I dunno how good it'd be without Disney. Everyone complains about the Disney gameplay and all that, but without it, Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be much. However, I don't care how much Disney contributes, Winni the Pooh's world can always be burned to the ground in my eyes. XD I hated that world. Its the only world where I skip the cutscenes every time I play it.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Haha. Well, I think if Disney disappeared in this whole thing, Kingdom Hearts would be shit. The basic fluffy feel it had when the thing started would be gone, and everything would be 'darkness darkness darkness.' I liked having the characters pure and unknowing, then mindlessly took in darkness to obtain their goals ( this is mostly Riku's case ), finally realizing that darkness was.. bad. :\ But anyway, I just hope BBS is a darker side of Disney as well. Not just all Square.

Mickey should be playing a HUGE role, at least.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Haha. Well, I think if Disney disappeared in this whole thing, Kingdom Hearts would be shit. The basic fluffy feel it had when the thing started would be gone, and everything would be 'darkness darkness darkness.' I liked having the characters pure and unknowing, then mindlessly took in darkness to obtain their goals ( this is mostly Riku's case ), finally realizing that darkness was.. bad. :\ But anyway, I just hope BBS is a darker side of Disney as well. Not just all Square.

Mickey should be playing a HUGE role, at least.

Oh i'm sure it will be. It seems to have some of the (if this is possible) darker or rather more mature Disney movies. Ex: Sword in the Stone, Sleeping Beauty, Hercules. Things like that. They're not too much more "mature" per se but you know what i'm saying right? I highly doubt it'll be purely square's style of darkness. Disney probably wouldn't allow that 100%.

And yes Mickey should. I have a way greater appreciation/like for Mickey since Kh. X3 Save for the habit of calling him "The King" or "King Mickey" upon seeing him anywhere. I really REALLY like the fact that he has a keyblade too. I dunno why. o_O; Its just cool.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Yeah. I know what you mean. Perhaps they'll include the darker worlds of Disney in these games, or worlds seen in KH, but darker versions of them. I'm definitely expecting Hollow Bastion to appear in a slightly darker form.

Mickey having a keyblade is quite cool. He's the only Disney character with one, and the character Disney chose to have the keyblade was perfect, considering it's their star creation.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah. I know what you mean. Perhaps they'll include the darker worlds of Disney in these games, or worlds seen in KH, but darker versions of them. I'm definitely expecting Hollow Bastion to appear in a slightly darker form.

Mickey having a keyblade is quite cool. He's the only Disney character with one, and the character Disney chose to have the keyblade was perfect, considering it's their star creation.

Thats what I was thinking too. I was thinking the other day about worlds, come to think. And I came to the conclusion that i'm thinking Atlantica either would have to be or very well might be in BBS. I know it'd be weird, but King Trition DID know about the keyblade. Though, he said that it brought Ruin and destruction. So maybe the DS or MX goes there... o_O; MX as a merman. Uggghh. >.<

I know. Mickey having a keyblade just makes his badass level jump 10 fold. =D Mickey is one list of favorite characters. He's way lower, but still there. X3

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
LOL merman MX. That's a picture to laugh at. Perhaps he talks to Tridon about using his Trident.. for whatever reason?

Could be. Triton said the keyblade brought ruin and destruction..so i'm not sure what he could be referring to with that. o_O; But the DS may be a Terra clone, who would probably look sexy as a merman. And i'm straight. But Terra was mean tot be a sexy character, methinks. XD

zeeshan

probably not, cause kingdom hearts is just nothing like what you would normally expect in FF games. also the graphics are totally different, and lastly noone ever mention anything like this

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^Erm..yeah ok..even though the graphics for like each FF differ from the very small to the "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU NOMURA, WHERE IS AMANO!?!?"

I just want to know why do some of you want KH to be darker? I've never seen the allure of the darkness or the mature theme especially for KH so what is the whole want for this darker feel in KH?

Xirsch_2 said:
Could be. Triton said the keyblade brought ruin and destruction..so i'm not sure what he could be referring to with that. o_O; But the DS may be a Terra clone, who would probably look sexy as a merman. And i'm straight. But Terra was mean tot be a sexy character, methinks. XD

Did you just imagine Zac-I mean Terra half naked as a merman and then claim your straight? Lolz@denial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back