• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is KH the new FF ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah he does have the ending in mind it could even be a multipal one like FFX-2.
And I want KH to be way longer then that and how can you say that about Sora D:?

I could see full well why she would say that about Sora first of all. XP

And two. I agree with you that, while I think it SHOULD end at 3, I don't particularly want it to. I mean. Its POSSIBLE for him to make more Kh games without completely ruining it. So long as they have a good story and good gameplay, there really isn't anything wrong with it in my book. Course I am quite a hardcore fan of the game. But still.

Obviously it should end at some point, but if he wants to keep it going more power to him. I'll still play it and I can guarantee i'm not the only one. *shrugs* Maybe its just me who thinks it won't ruin it series with more games but. Hey.

And note I don't mean like. 13 freakin games like FF. 13 games all with the same story would be milking it. That I agree with. But if he created a side story, that'd be pretty sweet.

8shortfuse

Okay, I don't think Sora should die, but I do agree that the series can't go on forever. As long as it has a good ending and doesn't leave you hanging then it can end. I also think FF is more popular due to the fact that there are so many more games out, but KH has a rather large fanbase too. One of my friends and I have talked to a bunch of people in our school who have played it! And when I was in Niagra Falls there were two girls standing behind be when I went into the journey behind the falls. One of the girls was wearing a disney t-shirt, and they were talking about Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I wanted to say something back, but I chickened out!

Charlie K

Back in Business
It'll probablly be like FF with a twist.Lol...But yea, it'll probablly be like it...Maybe.Idunno.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
i've always wondered if KH will ever get as FF.

i mean, KH is top ranked. FF is top ranked. KH has a great story line. FF has a great story. A lot of love KH. Everyone loves FF.

so this leads me to the question.

will KH be the new FF ?

the BIG difference between KH and FF is that KH revolves around 1 story. FFs are many different stories with similar elements (summons, cameos, etc.) but they are different games. Some people don't treat FFs as different games though (sadly...)

I'm also pretty sure that KH will not go on as far as the FF series.

If I were to compare, I'd say Devil May Cry. Different games, one story. (but that's about all that's simlar between KH and DMC XD)

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
At first, I thought of it as an extension of FF, but now I think it's different. While KH has many of the same elements as FF, it still is something all together different.

V

V.A.T.13

why do you want sora to die?

Because
1. I'm sick of him already.
2. It'd make a good ending. Well, he wouldn't die per say but like, become this ultimate being then go away...forever.
Kinda like Goku in GT, Nono in Diebuster, etc.

MosesMohs

i've always wondered myself.

some days, i think yeah it could be.

other days, i think no. no way it can.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
if anyone should die to end the series it'd be Riku. Sora doesn't have to go looking for anyone, no one has to open anymore doors.
Yeah, i'd hate to see him go, but Riku should die, not sora (I love Riku, don't get me wrong) it's just the story would be a lot stronger. (or mickey mouse)

V

V.A.T.13

^ Yes Riku should die, but I want Sora gone as well. through SACRIFICE.
*sets up an alter*

Charlie K

Back in Business
^^^ thats creepy...Lol. I want Sora to fade away into the darkness by himself, so like no Heartless could come through and what-not.

Hanzo

Yea that might happen but it mostly be about the keyblades. Cause they might disappear or something. By the way itll be funny to change they story if the ended the game then the keyblades disappeared. Then all of a sudden they have a person eyes turn yellow and a keyblades shines. That would be strange huh.

V

V.A.T.13

Nah, Rox can rot too.
Plus, brining back Roxas will bring back an Axel in some way >>;;

ven_013: I want Sora a to melt into Kingdom Hearts.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea..Lol. It's KH but with Sora's head sticking out.

Sora: Come give my a hug Kairi!
Kairi: Sora, Umm have you..I dunno..Gain weight?
Sora: Is, is it noticable??
Kairi: I think were over.
*Sora shoots down Kairi with a Laser from KH*...Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back